***Chapter Twenty-Three***

Sorry guysss

Writers Block+School+annoying stepdad=late update

🙆Enjoyy🙆

I was sitting on the couch holding my boys. I've been surrounding myself around them lately cause it's the only thing keeping me sane. My phone buzzed and I put them down and unlocked it.

Unknown: {Video}

I pressed it.

"Wassup Kingsley....im just enjoying your girl making love to her body before she dies, better hurry up" Czar said.

He f-fucking....he fucking t-touched her.

Black

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

||Czar||

"Baby" Ny whined.

"Wassup?" I asked her.

"I want some" She said kissing my neck. That's all my baby had to say.

**************

"Fuck!" She screamed while she was bouncing on this dick. She leaned down and kissed me. My phone started buzzing on the nightstand. I leaned over and picked it up. She grabbed my arm and tried to stop me.

"Don't answer it" She moaned. "Czarrrr" She sounded hella sexy. she almost made me bust.

I answered it anyway.

"Who the fuck is it!?" I yelled.

"Don't talk to me like that--did you kill her?" she asked.

"Nahh...i made her mine" i groaned cause she was really wetting my dick. Junior was drowning💦💦

"Whatever just make sure she don't-" Ny took my phone and ended the call and threw it across the room. I smiled, at the girl I got to call mine. I flipped us over so I was on top and started beating her shit up.

"Ahhhh!" She moaned. She grabbed my arms. I leaned down and left my mark on her neck.

"Czarrrrrr" She moaned as she tightened herself around me.

"Papi!" She screamed as she came. I came hard in the condom

||Kingsley||

I opened my eyes and yawned. I saw Khai sitting in a chair holding my princes.

"Bruh.." I said rubbing my temples. "What the fuck just happened?"

"You had a panic attack and passed out" He said. I sighed.

"You got my phone?" he tossed it to me. I unlocked it and found the video and showed it to him. His mouth dropped.

"Ayooo" He said. "But by the way, i found someone who might help us get Ny back" He said.

"Who?!"

"You're not gonna like it"

************************************

"Why are you here?" He asked with an attitude.

"Look, I just came here cause you can help get my girlfriend back." I said.

"So I can help how?" he asked.

I'm doing this for my baby, I'm doing this for my baby, I said to myself.

"Let's talk" He invited me in. "Fuckboy" I mumbled wanting to get it out of my system.

||Nyla||

It felt like forever since I woke up. The last thing I remember is Czar throwing me in his car.

Kingsley had his arms around me and we were naked. It was only dream I guess.

He started kissing my face

"Kingsley stop" I smiled. I looked up and screamed. I hopped outta bed and covered myself. "WHAT THE FUCK CZAR!?!"

"Don't cover yourself babe, aint nuffin i aint seen before" He smirked.

"I never fucked you!" I screamed at him.

"You did babe, I drugged yo ass. You was begging me fuck you" He grinned.

"You're crazy" I said.

"Yup...." he sighed. "ah well, it's time for you to die" He said getting out a knife. I screamed.

"Why?!"

"Cause, I've been instructed to." He came closer.

"Czar don't hurt me!" He lunged at me but on impulse, I grabbed the knife and threw it out the window. He smiled.

He grabbed my neck and slapped me and my head hit the door. I screamed as he pulled me back towards him. He punched me in my face and in my stomache. I saw him take out his phone and make a video.

"AYOO Kingsley, Ya bitch need you. Im just starting on her....time's running out" He ended it.

"Now for you" He flipped me over and slapped my ass. It hurt. Then he grabbed my arm and threw me at the wall.

||Kingsley||

I was livid as hell.

My baby needed me.

The more I sit on my ass,

The more shit gets worse.

"Bruhh.....we gotta hurry up" Khai said after watching the video.

"Ion even know where she is nigga!" I yelled fustrated.

"Calm down...you know what, I'm gonna drop my nephews off at ya moms house and imma head over to the trap to get some info" He said standing up. We dapped and he left.

Time is our enemy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

This was short :/

Vote+Comment

~N1ck3l0deon