~Chapter Seven~

||Nyla||

"Well what do you say?" Kingley said as he was staring intensely at the connect.

"Aight cuh" He says, and they dap each other up. We were turning around to leave when, i heard a 'psst' sound. i turned around slowly and noticed the connect was giving me a lustfull glare. He wasnt that bad--he cleaned up nice.

"Wassup shawty?"

"Nuffin much"

"So im working with ya now" He says biting his lip and looking at the ground. i noticed he had a cut on one of his eyebrows--and i must say--it looked sexy as fuck on him.

"No, you're working FOR me" I say smilin a little.

"We should hang sometime lil mama" I smile and took a pen and wrote my number on his arm. I kiss him on the cheek and left. I made it to the white Royce and got in the front seat. Thanks Khai, thought to myself. I looked over at Kingsley, who was glaring at me intensley. I shurgged at him and put my seatbelt on.

**At The Hotel**

I was watchng tv when my phone buzzed. I Picked it up and it was an unknown number.

(Unknown): Hey shawty, ain't gave a nigga yo name. I instantly knew who it was.

Shawty💍: It's Nyla, and what's your name?

Damien: Damien, but you could call me your bae

Shawty💍: 😂That's funny. Hey, I ain't doing nothing, wanna hang tommorow?

Damien👌: Yeah sure,stop by the trap by 1

Shawty💍: Mhmkay, bye👋. I Turned off my phone and lad down in my bed.

"Who was that?" Kingsley asked in a disgcusted voice. "Got chu smilin and shit" He mumble.

"It was Damien, our connect" I Say proudly, he was not bout to kill my vibe--not today.

"What the fuck you doing fooling with a connect, you know we still together" He says

"No we arent--and why are you worried? You have to baby mammas and two kids by them you should be worried about them, not who the hell im talking to like my daddy!" I spat.

"Who the fuck you think you talking-"

"Oh My Gosh--SHUT THE FUCK UP! Nigga, leave her alone!" Khai interjectes. i get up and storm into the bathroom--i just cant deal with his jealous attitude. i heard the door creek open an i turned to Kingsley with an apoligetic look on his face.

"Ny baby, im so sorry. I didnt mean to get them pregnant. I Really want an us" He says making his way towards me.

"Kingsley, right now, there cant be aan us. You needa get your life in order" I kissed his cheek. "There can be fuck buddies"

"Ny!" He yells banging his fists on the couter. I flinched, "I dont wanna just fuck you and move on, i want you to be mines. I dont want any other nigga to have you and see how great you are" He kisses me passionately. "I fucking love you Ny, please.....just...please" he begs. He rubs his body against me.

"Kingsley" I start to moan.

"Please Ny" He somehow had my pants to floor and started to finger me. I grabbed his head and hissed.

"Kingsley, I-II" He starts to increase his pace. "Kingsley i cant, papi, no" I moan.

After I came from my high, Kingsley took my clothes off and his and started a shower.

"Ugh. Fuck baby" He he groans.

"K, stop. I" he pumps in and out of me faster.

"Please Ny" He groans. He stopped his movements, right when I was about to cum.