• Chapter Twelve •

Oops Forgot to update....sorry this was late😭

*

*

*

I never thought I'd fall for you as hard as I did (as hard as I did, yeah)

You got me thinking about our life, our house and kids (Yeah)

Every morning I look at you and smile

Cause boy you came around and you knocked me down (knocked me down)

Sometimes love comes around (love comes around, love comes around)

and it knocks you down

just get back up

when it knocks you down (knocks you down)

Sometimes love comes around

and it knocks you down

just get back up

when it knocks you down (knocks you down)

"Knock You Down" Kerri Hilson

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

||Nyla||

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I managed to reach it without waking up Kingsley who had his arms snaked around my waist.

"Mm Hello?" I asked yawning.

"Nyla Morgan Taylor," I heard my dad warn. "If you are still seing that bitch of a nigga, I will personally slap your retarted ass. I'm sure you know better than to disrespect me. Don't you?" He asked.

"Yes dad" I sighed.

"So lemme ask you something, are you at your house, or are you laid up with him?" I stayed silent. "Okay, get your ass over here in 10 minutes or I'll hunt you dowm myself." He warned before hanging up. I sat my phone down and saw that Kingsley was far from awake.

"Babe, who was that?" He asked. I got up and put my clothes on.

"My dad.....Kingsley, we just can't be together" I said on the verge off tears. I felt him jump out of bed.

"NYLA WHAT THE FUCK FOR?!" He screamed.

"M-my d-dad said so" I said putting in my shoes.

"Fuck your dad" I turned around and slapped him.

"Don't ever fucking say that. At the end of the day, he's my dad, I have to respect him" I say.

"Nyla, don't go, stay here with me" he said before I walked out of his room.

"I'm sorry Kingsley, you'll see me next time" I said walking down his steps. I heard something crash and a 'FUCK!' Before I hopped in my car and drove to my parents house.

*

*

When I pulled up there, I got out the car and knocked on the door. Nick opened it and started to cry.

"Nyla, momma and daddy are fighting" he explained. I shook it off since I thought he meant arguing. He led to their bedroom and I heard things crashing. I opened the door and they were on the bed, brutally fighting.

"NYLA MORGAN TAYLOR," My dad warned. I gulped.

||Kingsley||

I was walking around my house smashing every breakable thing in site. I picked up my cracked phone and called Nyla for the 28th time.