• Chapter Thirteen •

3 Months Later

||Nyla||

I woke up in Kingsley's--I mean--our bed, in Kingsley's shirt and boxers. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. My phone started to buzz, so I picked it up.

Kingsley😘🔥: Goodmorning babe😘. Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? It's mah girl's BIRTHDAY TURN UP🎉🎊Since I'm your man, it's my job to make sure your 19th birthday is EXTRA special.

Soo😬

Go downstairs to OUR kitchen and they'll be something just for you. Text me when you're done.😘love ya babe.

I got up out of our bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. It was French toast and a strawberry frappuccino from Starbucks, and a box?

I sat down and read the card.

Your two favorite things for breakfast😬I'm soo good to you. But remeber how we used to cuddle and you would always talk about how you want a this? Open the box.

I opened it and inside was the cutest Yorkie Terrier. I picked him up and hugged him. I looked at his tag and it read, Happy Birthday Ny, daddy got me for your birthday, hope you love me.

I finished my breakfast and pulled out my phone and texted Kingsley.

Kingsley😘🔥: I see you're loving your gift, there's much more to come baby. Now, go to your closet, and you'll find some sexy clothes that ya boy picked for you😏DO NOT EXPOSE WHATS MINEEE😊😘😘Also, you'll find something that'll replace what I've been snooping through for some time, you'll love it😬

I opened the door and Neiman Marcus littered the floor. But at my feet was a GOLD IPHONE 5s!? Omg I love Kingsley. I opened it and it was already set up for me.

After putting some clothes on, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Kingsley😘🔥: You like it? I knew gold was your favorite color. Btw, I HAD to get me one too😩😬, so go to the garage and pick your favorite car, and drive yourself to the spa. You have an appointment under Queen Santos👑😘😘😘😘love ya Queen.

I blushed and walked downstairs to the garage. I turned the lights on and one car stood out. And orang Lambo. OMG. I drove to the Spa and I walked up to the front desk.

"Reservation, under queen?" I asked. The lady typed away at her computer.

"Ahh yes, Ms. Santos, right this way" she said with a Chinease accent. She led me to a chair. As soon as I sat down. They put my hands in bowl with water while they did the same with my feet.

Halfway through they asked me what nail polish.

"White with gold crackle" I replied.

**30 mins Later**

"Have a nice day" they said. I hopped in my car and pulled out my phone.

Kingsley😘🔥: Did you like the mani pedi?<white girl voice>💁💅

Anyway, head to the trap love.

I followed the directions and made my way to the trap. I opened the doors and everyone screemed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN!"

*

*

"OMG Khai, I love it!" Khai got me silver 9.

"Anything for my sis" he said hugging me.

Kingsley😘🔥: You like Khai's gift? It was my idea😬Anywho, come back home and let me may you down💦

He gave me tingles. I stayed a little while longer till my party ended and then hopped in my car and drove home.

I was getting wet while I was driving home. He's prolly gonna do that rough shit. I thought. Or maybe he's gonna use some toys. After what seemed like forever, I parked my car in the garage and opened the door. Miles, my dog, greeted me and I rubbed his head and walked upstairs. When I got upstairs, the door was closed and rose petals were leading out of it. I opened it slowly. Kingsley sat on the bed. He had only his boxers on, and the room was dimly lit. He took his lip between his teeth and motioned for me to join him. I sat next to him and he handed me a glass of Champagne.

"Baby, I wanna thank you for doing all this for me. I love you and I'm so grateful to have you" He smiled and kissed me and ripped my clothes off of me.

"You don't ever have to thank me Queen, I do all this cause I love you" He slid In me and never lost eye contact with me. He wasn't speeding up. He accually controlled himself, and he remained on top. We weren't fucking, we were making love, true love.

_____________________

I really hated this chapter.

1.) it was a filler

2.) it's short

3.) it's stupid

Sorry though😪I'll do my best next time........loving the votes, keep blowing up my notifications😍😘

~N1ck3l0deon