• Chapter Seventeen •

****Hey guyssss, I'm currentlyy making a new book👏and not really sure if it'll get love and a bunch of votes like this. I would like some feedback on if you guys would read it///COMMENT****

*

*

*

||Nyla||

I saw Kingsley sitting in a chair under an umbrella on his phone, and may i add he was looking real fine. I sat down across from him.

"Hi" I said.

"Wassup" he said not looking at me.

"Look if you gone sit here and be childish and petty, I can leave now" I warned. He sucked his teeth and put his phone away.

"Anyway, I was thinking about what fuck boy said. And I want to try and work this out with us" He grabbed my hand. "You can't lie and say you don't want me" he said.

"Nahh. I'm over you baby boy. And besides, you think you ready to get back with me without fucking me over? Khai told me you was still fucking around. How can you live with yourself? You have 4 different babies by 3 different girls! You tryna sit here and say you want to get back with me, but when we not together you still fucking around! How you gone sit here and lie? I fucking love your ass! And you going around making me look bad--like I'm not holding you down the way I'm suppose to." He sat quietly in his seat. He narrowed his eyes and grabbed my wrists, stood me up, and crashed his lips on mine. He took me to his car and laid me in the back seat.

"You need some of papi's dick in you" He said before ramming into me.

*

I shut the door. Ty was already here on the couch. He looked at me.

"We needa talk" he said sighing.I sat next to him. "Babe, this not working" He confessed.

"What's not working?" I asked.

"Us. Look, we tried to be a couple, but we can't." I started to cry.

"I l-"

"No, you love the idea of being in love with me" He finished. "Just cause we can't be together, doesn't mean imma stop loving you, or pleasing you, or checking on you. I'm always gone love you babygirl......even if you do end up with Kingsley" He kissed me "I'll be back, baby" he winked at me.

"Okay, bye babe" I winked back

*

*

*

*

*

*

It's been a nice 9 months, carrying my baby boys, being pissed, horny, and sad all the time. My friends threw me the biggest baby shower ever. My boys already cashed out.

But now😢I have to push my pride and joys put of me.

Even though I took delivery classes and looked on 100+ websites, I'm scared as fuck.

Everyone's here. Kingsley, Khai, My, Wayne, my parents, Kingsley's parents,Ty, my brother Nick, and Damein. And this had me thinking, I have NO girlfriends.

"Are you okay Ny?" Ty said squeezing my hand.

"If you don't count having contractions every 5 minutes and getting ready to birth two baby boys!" I yelled. "I'm fine" I smiled sarcastically.

"Well damn" he said. I kissed his forehead

"I still love you" I said.

"Are you done?" Kingsley snapped. I