~Chapter Four~

Nyla on the side
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
||Nyla||

Kingsley picked me up today and we were now sitting in his office sharing a blunt.

"Ya know baby, we haven't had an office session in a while" He whispers in my ear.

I giggle and shrug my shoulders. "Yeah, right now work for you?"

"Hmmm" I giggle. "I think I can squeeze you in" he starts to kiss my neck, and we went from there.

~~~

"Damn Kingsley" I moan. He was fucking me on my desk. I was holding onto his neck as his hands were gripped on my waist and ass. I bucked my hips and started to meet his strokes as he starts to groan. I heard the door creek open, and in walked that bitch made bitch. King quickly slid out of me and put his clothes back on. I did the same.

"Mhm, I KNEW you was fucking this bitch behind my back!" She spat. Wait wait wait wait wait! Behind her back?"

"Kingsley, I thought you broke up, with this loose pussy ass tramp!?" He looked at me with sorrowful eyes.

"King! You're with this hoe?!" I'm sick of people judging me, this is how I survive. That pluck a nerve cause I had her on the ground bleeding.

"Baby, I'm sorry, get up" he says pulling me off of her.

"This isn't" she couched up blood. "The end.....BITCH" She screams before exciting the office. I turn back at Kingsley.

"Ny, baby-"

"No don't" I raise up my hands. "Let's just go back to being fuck buddies" I say preparing to walk out of this office.

"Baby no! I love you, I really did forget about her. Baby please don't go! I know I got with you almost 2 weeks ago, but I love you. I really do. I want you to hold me down, I want you to beat some bitches ass cause they was all in my face, I want to come home to you and my kids, I want to wake up next to you, I want you to be my ride or die chick, I want you" he says nearly in tears. Shit, so am I. That was awesome.

"Kingsley, I don't have time for anybody to be fucking with my feelings. I want you to love me, I want you to be the reason I can't walk straight, I want you to beat some nigga's ass cause they was up in MY face, I want you, and I need you. I love you" I kissed him,many we made love, in that office. He took his time with me. His hands roamed my body, as my back was arched the whole time.

"Kingsley"

"Nyla"

"I love you K"

"I love you Ny"

||Kaneshia||

I sat in my car crying my eyes out, while I watched them fuck in his office. What the hell does she have, that I don't? I thought. I know damn well I'm just as good as she is.

I pulled up at my cousin's house, Tyrone. I knocked on the door and waited for him to open it.

"Wassup cuh?"

"I need a favor..."

||Kingsley||

Me, Khairee, and Ny was making a drop. I know it's dangerous bring her with me, but she begged to go. I gotta watch those two. Khai always kissing her hand and shit. That's my property.

"Alright fam, we here" I say parking the Range. Ny got out and popped the trunk revealing a wall full of guns and amo. She chose 2 9mm sliver guns and stuck in it in her waistband. She did that shit like a boss. I found myself staring at her ass as it was being hugged tightly by camo ,booty shorts. She turned around and smirked.