~Chapter Nine~

||Kingsley||

I sat on the couch constantly sighing. That bitch nigga may be the father. I got heated at thought of him touching Ny. I wanted some answers now. Imma call one of my niggas from the trap that's fucking with nurse or some shit.

"Kingsley" Ny said. I turned around. She had a blanket wrapped around her. She walked to where i was sitting and sat on my lap.

"I'm so sorry" She said crying into my neck. I held her close and rubbed circles on her back to calm her down.

"Ssshh baby. It wasn't your fault. I'm not mad at you ok?" She sniffed and nodded her head. "I love you Ny" i kissed her forehead.

"Kingsley" She paused "I want to be your girl again" she said lowly. I lifted her head up and kissed her.

"You will always be my girl" I kissed her forehead and she started to snore.

**A Week Later**

||Nyla||

I closed my locker and made my way to class. "Hey Ny" i heard. Ty was making his way towards me.

"Hey" i said.

"So you ok with me picking you up after school?" He asked.

"Yeah" i said completely uninterested. I was finaly there. I walked in and took my seat.

"Word on the street is that Nyla is pregnant" A boy said while i was walking to my seat. Ty's eyes were big and he smiled at me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I heard whistles and camera shutter sounds. He pulled away.

"Why didn't you tell me as soon as you found out?" He said.

"I dont know" I said. He held my hand placed me in my seat--like i was fragile.

Ty kept holding my hand and walking me to each of my classes the entire day. I dont know why he's all excited, it MIGHT be his child it MIGHT not. I havent been to the doctor, but Kingsley is taking me today. I was sitting in my Math class when the intercom comes on.

"Mr. Fratili, do you have Nyla Taylor?" It screeched.

"Yeah," He replied.

"Can you send her to the office for early dismisal?"

"Okay" He replies. He wrote me a pass. I was gathering my things when, of course, Ty took them from me and walked me to the office. He opened the door still holding my hand. Kingsley's jaw was clenched and he was mugging the hell out of Ty.

"Take care of MY child Ny" He kissed me cheekk then lefted. Kingsley face was red.

"Get in the damn car" He mumbled. I did as told and strapped myself in. "WHY THE HELL WAS HE KISSING ON YOU AND HOLDING YOUR HAND?!" He yelled while pulling out of the parking lot.

"Because someone told him i was carrying his baby" i said.

"SO YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOU?" He yelled once again. I looked at my hands and my eyes started to water up

"I'm sorry" i mumbled.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The doctors confirmed that i'm not pregnant. Ever since then, Kingsley has been a little moody. I think he accually wanted me to be pregnant.

"Bye baby, im sorry" I said as he opened the door for me when we pulled up to my house.

"Ny it's okay" He held my hands and kissed my cheek. "If he give you some trouble, let me know okay?" i nodded my head in response.

"Aight, love you" He pecked my lips and walked me to my doorstep.