~Chapter Five~

||Nyla||

I was sitting on my bed, polishing my toe nails when the doorbell rings. I walk down the steps and looked through the peephole. Ty was looking Real good. The way his bottom lip was in between his teeth had me feeling wet.

"Wassup Ny?" He says hugging me.

"Hey Ty" I shut the door and we sat on the couch. "So, why you here?"

"I can't see my best friend?"

"You coulda texted me" I reply.

"Too late now right?" I shrug my shoulders.

"You need something?" I ask skeptically.

"You"me mumbles.

"What, I couldn't here you?"

"Something to drink" I nod my head and made my way to the kitchen and scanned the fridge. When I found some Gatorade, I grabbed cup and started to pour it when I felt kisses on the back of my neck.

"What are-"

"Ny, baby" he cuts me off. "I have love for you, I wanna be with you" he toys with my tank top strap. "But you chose Kingsley's ass" I was frozen. I'm having a weak moment. He's sexy as fuck--no lie, and I really want him the fuck the shit outta me--but than I will be a hypocrite, cause not too long ago I told K about coming to him for sex and shit. His hands made their way to my ass. I turned around and walked away from him.

"You need to leave" he takes a pocket knife from his pocket and presses me against the wall.

"Ny baby, you will let me fuck you" he growls moving the knife closer to my neck. "And if you fight, I might just slash your neck. You got that lil baby?" I nodded my head. "Good" he starts kiss my neck and strip me. He picked me up and laid me on top of him on the couch. He was completely naked too.

"Sit on my face" I just sat there with my head down. He cuts my side and wince in pain as blood streamed down. "Did you or did you not fucking hear me!" He yells. I slowly sat on his face as he began to eat me out. Not long after, it was kinda sexy hearing him groan. Lord forgive me but--my hands traveled to his dick and I slowly jacked him off. He started to eat me out faster. The pressure was building up and I knew I couldn't last. I couldn't stop the moan that was about to come out.

"Oooohh shit yeesssss" I hissed. I unfortunately came. He flipped me over and he started pounding. I was on my hands and knees as he held onto my ass. I grabbed a pillow and moaned into it. Ty snatched it and pulled me up by my hair.

"I want to fucking her your sexy ass moans" he growls in my ear. He was just ?as long as K and he was going a whole lot faster.

"Mmmm shit, mmmmmm T-TT"

"Say it, say my fucking name"

"Shit Ty, don't stop. Please, fuck me"

||Tyrone||

"Shit Ty, don't stop. Please, fuck me" she moaned. I was pumping in and out of her. Her body made a nigga weak.

"Ty, I'm gonna-" she tried to run but I held her hands. "Ty stop!" She whined. One of my hands started to finger her as she started moaning loud.

"Cum for daddy, Ny. Come on baby"

"Shit you can't make me!" She moaned. I slipped out of her and started to eat her.

She screamed and push my head further. After I while, I slurped her juices and started fucking her again. Damn King one lucky nigga. Ny still had her walls. She bucked her hips to meet my each and every thrust, that Shit was sexy as fuck.