********Chapter Twenty-Eight********

Pt. 2/4 FINAL Chapters!

||Nyla||

"K-Kingsley" I cried holding onto him for dear life as he got up and made his way to the door.

"Mami, I'm coming back. You my wife, and you gotta ride for me. Khai is gonna be here with you, to help you out." He kissed my face. "I love you Nyla Morgan Santos." I blushed

"Ohkay I love you too Kingsley Royal Santos" I sighed and went back upstairs. I watched as he took my husband and threw him in the backseat. I wasn't really ready for this. I curled in a ball and sobbed. I was angry, hurt, sad, all rolled into one emotion. It was overwhelming me. I heard Princely screaming his head off in the baby monitor. I wiped my eyes and walked to the twins' room. I picked him up. He was kicking and screaming. I tried milk, holding him to my heart, but it didn't work. It then dawned on me that he wanted Kingsley. Just as much as I did right now.

When I woke up, I had Kamir and Princely in my lap. I remembered today was there birthday and people were coming at 1. What people? you ask, Khai, Kingsley's mom, my parents, a few close niggas from the trap, Ty, and Damien was flying back in. And I also realized I have no girl friends what so ever. I walked back upstairs and fixed my face. My princes were up and playing in their playpen while I was making mashed up bananas. I fed, bathed, and dressed the twins before setting them down in their own again. I showered and put some clothes on. When I was done, I went in the closet where I was hiding the gifts. I heard the door slam shut.

"Knock knock hoe" he said kissing my face.

"Heyy--what happened to you?" His eyes were puffy and he was wearing a wife beater and sweatpants.

"Nothing mane"

"Awwww, you miss Kingsley" I said. she chuckled.

"Yeah, I miss that ass fuck. But anyway I put the presents outside, the grill's burning up, and Kingsley's lawyer called and said his hearing is next week." I nodded my head. "And he's picking you up for tea--gay ass--and then he's dropping you off so you can see Kingsley"

"Ohkay" I said smiling, cause I finally had a chance to try on my new outfit✌️

"So how my favorite nephews?" He said picking them up and kissing their faces. I smiled and got out the hot dog buns, the hambuger buns, and the meats. I got A LOT cause niggas hungry theese days,😂

"WAZ HAPPENING PLAYA?!" Black's loud ass said busting into my house.

"Hey Ny" He hugged me. "Wassup" he said dapping Khai. "Hey Prince hey Kamir. I got sumthin for ya" Black pulled out 2 gold chains and a pair of the newest J's. He put on the shoes and the chains and instantly they smiled and teethed on it.

***********************

Everything was great. My princes were spoiled enough, but dangg. Thanks what you get for fucking with a bunch of drug dealers. Also, them niggas ate EVERY last bit of food. I was smart. My princes sleeping on the bed in front of me, smiling with their dimples prominent, while I watched How To Get Away With Muder.

***************************
Sorry,

This was late and REALLY short😭😭😭I just felt bad that I didn't update yet so.......

Vote+Comment