~Chapter Ten~

||Nyla||

"mmm Kingsley" I moaned against his lips. He smirked.

"Watchu need baby?" He said shoving his fingers inside of me.

"mmm you baby" I said breathlessly. He increased his pace.

"Now say sorry daddy" He said kissing my neck.

"mmmm Kingsley, i c-can't." i moaned. I pulled him closer to me.

"Then i can't give you want you need" He said smirking and slowing his fingers.

"Sorry daddy" I moaned.

"For what?" He said picking up his pace back up.

"Going out with Ty" He pulled his pants and boxers down and shoved himself inside me. "Fuck Kingsley! You feel soo good baby" I moaned.

"Really baby? Is THIS better?" He pushed my hips down to meet his every thrust.

"Yeah baby. Right there." I came on him.

"Fuckk Ny" He groaned as he took himself out of me and started beating off.

After we put our clothes on, he grabbed my hand and led me to his Lambo and headed for his babymamma's house.

When we got there, Kingsley opened the door. The Bitch stood there with a cigarette in her hand in a robe revealing her bra and panties.

He walked in and grabbed Royal and his stuff and left her house with his jaw clenched.

He strapped him in and pulled off to his house.

**Later**

"Peek a boo!" I cooed to Royal. He smiled and clapped his hands.

I put my hands over my eyes and did it again.

Kingsley just smirked and sat next to me.

"I ain't in to that lovey doovey shit" he said bluntly. I hit him upside his head.

"Watch yo mouth!" I pinched his cheeks and kissed all over his forhead.

"You want daddy?" Kingsley said.

"No he ont want chu" I said. He mushed me.

"Nigga don't touch me" I said laughing. My phone rings and i picked it up and slid my finger across the screen.

"Hello?" I said.

"Wassup shawty, aint call a nigga in a while" I heard Damien's voice. I walked away from Kingsley so he wouldnt see me blush.

"Sorry, i've been busy. How you holding down?" I asked.

"I've been fine. I'm about to fly out to New Orleans so i can see yo ass and some of my trap houses." He said.

"You have your own empire? Your trap house was small"

"That was one of my many traps. I have a bigger trap than that only my A1's know about" He explained.

"Not bad...but our empire is bigger" I dusted off my shoulders. "Not to brag"

He scoffed."Yeah aight, see you in a day or two. Bye" He hung up. I put my phone off and bumped into Kingsley.

"Who the fuck was that?" He growled.

"Damien" I said scared.

"Didn't i fucking tell you not to mess with him?" He said sternly. He was turning me on.

"Baby" I said slipping my hands into his basketball shorts. "I'm sorry i didnt listen" I began to rub him through his boxers.

"Oh word? I think you need a lesson" He started to rise and grow in my hands.