**Chapter Tewnty-Two**

||Kingsley||

"IMMA FUCKING MURDER SOMEONE!" I yelled when I busted in the trap.

"SOME GANG THINKS ITS OKAY TO TAKE MY QUEEN! I WANT EVERYNIGGA AND BITCH PAIRED UP AND ON THE LOOKOUT" I yelled. I'm livid as hell....

Earlierrrr...

Something's not right. Ny woulda prolly texted me saying she coming home late.

Khai busted through the doors.

"NIGGA! NIGGA!" He yelled.

"What?"

"Your little niggas that be watching Ny, they found out that this nigga threw her in the car drove off" he said frantically.

I went and punched a whole in the wall, forget my Princes were sleeping. They started crying. I picked them up and slid on my Nike slides and followed Khai to his car and pulled off in the direction of the trap.

Nowww.....

I sat motionless in my chair with my Princes in my lap playing with my fingers. I wanted to kill that nigga Czar. Y'all can't even phantom how mad i am about this shit.

#1

He was TALKING to my girl

#2

He was TALKING about MY kids

&#3

He was THINKING about my kids

I have 3 reasons to kill this nigga. I want him to suffer, not a quick shot to the heart.

I looked down at my Princes, who were just going to town with hand, having a good time. I smiled and kissed their heads.

"We're gonna get your mama back....i promise"

||Czar||

I chained up this bitch to a bed and she gave me an hour to do whatever I want with her but she has to be killed when she come back.

Im finna find out what that ass can do......

||Nyla||

He took himself out of his boxers and expected me to give him head.

"Look bruh, I've experienced longer dicks than-" He spread my legs open and started fingering me. he then made me drink something.

God be with me

I prayed. Kingsley...where the hell are you????

||Kingsley||

It fucking took forever but my team got the location of the house they got my baby. I left Princely and Kamir at my ma's house.

I could always tell when Ny needs me. Now is no different. I can tell she's waiting for me to save her. We pulled up to the house and i jumped out amd busted in and started shooting. I heard moaning and I knew Czar was getting what was mine. I busted through that room and grabbed that nigga by his neck. And gave him to my boys. Ny was naked and she was sweating and panting. I hugged her.

"Kingsley.....fuck me" she moaned in my ear. She alrey got me on hard. She grabbed my hand and stuck it down low and started rubbing her. She continued to moan and started playing with her nipples.

And then it hit me.....THEY DRUGGED HER

"Ny baby, we can't right now" I said picking her up.

"Yesss" She whined. "I want to feel you in me" she moaned. I was sweating.

"Get her to the car and put some clothes on her." I passed her to Khai and he ran out.

I walked into the room where they had Czar tied up.

"So nigga....i know you heard my girl tell you not to ask about my kids. NIGGA YOU DISRESPECTED HER, QUEEN SANTOS!" I yelled at him. I pistol whipped him.

"Instead of bitching to me....you should be watching ya bitch" I was confused. Then I heard tires screeching. I ran out the house to see they pulled off. Khai was holding his stomach.

"Bruh" I said almost about to cry. "Fuck get him to the nearest hospital! NOW!" I yelled at my niggas. I went to go find Czar....he wasn't their.

What the fuck just happened?!! I lost my girl, my nigga about to die......this too much. We hopped in the spare car and drove to the hospital.

***3 Days Laterrrr***

Khai just woke up from his coma last night since he lost a lot of blood.

"Nigga, we gone find lil sis." Khai said.

"Yeah, but it's my fault...i should've just killed the nigga. But now they got away" I said putting my head down

"Bruh, we're gonna find her." he said.

"Look man, I'm sorry but I gotta pick up my kids" I said.

"It's fine" We dapped up and lefted.

I arrived at my mom's house. I knocked and she opened the door.

"Hey Kingston, I put them down" She said. She closed the door and I walked in the living room and saw my princes stretching and opening their beautiful eyes--Wich they got from me of course💁

"Hey princes" I said picking them up and kissing their faces.

"ma I gotta run, bye" I said packing up their things and leaving before she got a chance to ask me about Ny. I drove back to the hospital to let Khai watch them for a quick second while I go to the trap.

So currently i was at the trap, trying to get some information about where my queen is. It was by the grace of God that I wasn't at home breaking shit.

||Omniscient||

Ever since Czar left New Orleans with Nyla, he's been drugging her--making her more horny each time.

They've been having sex ever since they arrived at his house.

Czar wrapped his arms around Ny and kissed her.

She was snoring lightly when he said, "I love you Ny" He kissed her cheek. "I'm gonna treat you so much better than your babydaddy. You're not gonna wanna ever leave me" He smiled and closed his eyes.

__________________________

WHOOAAA there Czarr *_*

Vote+Comment