<>Chapter Thirty<>

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊
30 CHAPTERSS!!!😍😍😍😍
Thank you for getting me to write this far. Thanks for the ones who follow and vote and comment like I ask. You guys are THE REAL MVP👏👏👏👏
You're the reason I keep writing. LOVE YAAAAAAAA😘😘😘😘

3/4 FINAL Chapters!

"Come on say it for me" Kingsley whined.

"Dada" They said.

"Awww" He said. Kingsley kissed their heads. "They're obviously daddy's boys" He smirked at me.

"I never said they weren't" He nodded his head sarcastically.

"Times up" The gaurd said. I sighed
"You gonna come next month?" I smiled and nodded my head. He smiled and kissed me.

||Kingsley||

"Daddy, I pour the juice" Kamir said. Me and my boys was cooking Ny breakfast in bed.

"I got the plate" Princley said standing on his tippy toes trying to set the plate on the island. I chuckled and picked him up. and he say it down. I scooped the pancakes up and put it on the plate. I grabbed the syrup and butter.

"You guys ready?" I asked. Picking the plate and the glass. They nodded their heads. They ran up the stairs and busted the bedroom door open.

"Mamma, mamma, mamma!" She rubbed her eyes.

"Wassup princes?"

"Happy Birthday mamma" We all said as I laid the plate on her lap. "It was all our idea" The boys said 😐

"Awwww" She said kissing their heads. They smile and ran off.

"What about my kiss mamma?" I asked. She shrugged. "You not gone be shrugging when I'm hitting my shit from the back in a few seconds." I warned closing and locking the door. I snatched her plate and sat it on the nightstand. I stripped her, then myself before pounding into her. She wasn't doing shit but moaning my name.

******************

"fuck!" I said sitting up. I sighed. I wish it was real. I wish I could see my babies grow up. I wanted to beat myself up. I wish I could see my family. I hate myself for not wifing up Ny sooner, I hate myself even more for putting my family through this. I thought about what Ny was doing. I looked at my fingers and saw the ring that was on my finger.

Ny is my wife. She gave me two boys. I couldn't be anymore happier, and or grateful. I looked out the window and I saw cars go by. I sighed and thought about what Ny would be doing right now.

||Nyla||

I stared at the ring. Im suppose to hold him down. I can't do that. This is hard. I could barely go a week without seeing him, now 5 years?!

Interrupting my thoughts, the doorbell rung.

"Umm where's Kingsley?" Kaneesha asked with an attitude.

"He's not here" She was holding Royal and Kj. "Whatchu need?"

"I needed him to take Royal and Kj for the weekend and drop by some money."

"Well, he's not here so you can back your ass out my doorstep." She rolled her eyes.

"Look I'm leaving, when he gets back tell him, last night was awesome" She said. I smirked at her.

"If you didn't know, he was in jail dumbass." She shut her mouth. "The salt" I slammed the door in her face.
I patiently waited for the dumb police to transfer my call.

"Wassup" Kingsley said.

"Control your hoes" I said. He sighed.

"Ny I don't want nothing to do with her. She just got a baby by me and that's all. We not fucking" I rolled my eyes. "And stop rolling yo damn eyes. I know you wanted to give me first child Ny, I'm sorry." He said. I got angry.

"That's all you fucking say Kingsley. Sorry. I'm sick and tired of your bullshit."

"Ny calm down-" I hung up. I wiped the tears that slid down my face. I heard my boys crying, it 8:00pm and they needed to be fed. I remembered how Kingsley would feed Princely and I would feed Kamir.

"Dada!" They cried. I fed them one at a time then laid them back down. I laid down in my bed and looked over at Kingsley's side. Deciding on not getting myself worked up again, I turned over and closed my eyes. One day down, 1,824 days to go.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Did the math☺️
Vote+Comment