Backgrouns {Mya Jones}

I grew up getting anything and everything I wanted. I remember the day I met Wayne. My whole life had changed.

I didn't know what it felt like to be loved. When we had sex, it was like I couldn't stop having it. I could cum all day.

Then I met King. His dick game was on fleek. We could fuck the day away, and I was his true freak.

All was well until Ny started fucking with him. I soon became jealous of her. So stuck a needle in a condom wrapper, me and King fucked again, and I got pregnant. That was only way she would get out of the picture.

The only problem was, he didn't love me he loved that bitch. I would kill to be his main.

She got back with him later, and when I found out, my blood was boiling. So I started seducing him and we fucked again. I then threatened him that I was gonna tell her.

Some time later I heard they broke up, and we started fucking again. I then heard she got pregnant, but I thought it was from my cousin Tyrone since they started fucking, but I was wrong. Kingsley stopped fucking me and eventually they got back together.

I am jealous of Ny, she dont know how to handle the dick like I can. He loved Princely and Jamir, whateva they names was, more than King jr.

I'll kill her and her babies, and I'll finally have Kingsley to myself.