Two

Mingyu's POV

   I bolted back inside and made my way to the front of the school. I ran through the hallways full of students bumping into people here and there, but at that moment I didn't even care about anything.

I pushed the front door then sprinted through bumping into Jisoo hyung and knocking him over.

"S-Sorry hyung." I apologized helping him up.

"It's okay." He replied.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Vernon asked.

"N-No reason. Uhm..I'm gonna go home by myself today." I said.

"But we were all just about to go to the new cafe." Vernon mentioned. "Except for Wonwoo hyung 'cause he said he has to see someone."

   Wonwoo had to go see someone? Was it that girl he was kissing?

"Don't you wanna come?" Chan asked.

"I don't really feel like it right now." I sighed. "I'll see you guys at home."

"Okay, we might not be home for a while though. See you." Jisoo hyung said and I walked away.

I walked home slowly thinking to myself.

Wonwoo hyung never actually liked me, I guess. I thought he did, but maybe I just thought wrong. When I saw him kissing that girl, he looked really into it. He put everything into that kiss...he's never done that with me. It made me jealous and all I wanted to do was cry.

When I got home there was a note on the fridge from mom and dad saying that they both had to work late.

No ones home, I'm alone...that's okay because all I wanna do right now is lay in bed and do nothing.

I went to a cabinet to grab a glass and filled it with water. I sat down at the island in the middle of kitchen and just stared out into space. Once I was done I went upstairs to the room I shared with Wonwoo. I didn't want to think about him right now though. At this moment, every time I thought about him I the image of him kissing another person haunted my mind and my heart broke every time.

   I dropped onto our bed and stared at the ceiling. He probably won't come home until a lot later because he's most likely still with that girl.

   I closed my eyes and tried not to think about it or else I would break.

Wonwoo's POV

I've been seeing this girl for a couple weeks. She's really pretty and tough. I've had a small crush on her for a couple months since I bumped into her in the hallway. Her name was Kim Jennie. She also had a friend group with three other girls name Jisoo, Rosé, and Lisa.

We were planning to hang out after school. I went to my locker. When I opened it a note fell out saying: "Meet me at the back of the school -Jennie"

I smiled and closed my locker. We already had our first kiss, but that's all. When the final bell rang, I went to the back of the school to meet up with Jennie. I left through the back doors and saw her leaning against the wall.

"Hey, Jennie." I smiled walking up to her.

"Hey, Wonwoo." She giggled.

She seems really intimidating at first but I came to realize that she's not like that at all.

She gave me a hug with an adorable smile on her face.

We stood there talking for a little while before she surprised me by taking my hand.

"I love you, Wonwoo." She told me.

"..I..."

•••
Heheh, another cliffhanger.
See u in the next chapter!