Five

Wonwoo's POV

I left the cafe and ran all the way back home. Once I got there I looked in the kitchen and the living room. When I saw that he wasn't there, I went up to our room. I opened the door and stood at the doorway where I saw him laying in our bed looking up at the ceiling.

   "Get out." He hissed.

   "Mingyu I-"

   "Shut up!" He shouted, sitting up on the edge of the bed. "I don't wanna see you right now! Leave!"

   "Please, Mingyu, let me explain."

   "Explain what?" He sneered. "How you so passionately kissed that girl behind the school?"

   "I didn't mean it." I told him.

   "Oh, sure you didn't mean it. To me it really looked like you enjoyed it a lot. Why don't you go back to your girlfriend that you never told me about!" Mingyu fumed.

   I couldn't even get mad at him. I made a mistake all I wanted was for him to forgive me.

   "I'm sorry." I began. "I'm really really sorry. Please forgive me. I made a a huge mistake. I don't know what I was thinking. My mind was honestly so messed up for me to think I ever liked anyone else but you. I guess I was just afraid of my feelings for you because everyone would think it's weird for a brother to like his own brother, but I like you and I'm not afraid anymore."

   Mingyu's expression softened.

   "What?" He marvelled.

   "Can you forgive me?"

   Suddenly his expression returned to an angry state but it didn't seem like he was really mad. It seemed like he just didn't want to seem soft and tried to sound angry.

   "No." He huffed. "I'm still mad. I don't wanna see you. Get out of my room."

   "This is my room too. And my bed." I said.

   "Still...get out."

   "But..can I tell you somethi-"

   "No" he cut me off. "Get out!"

   I hoped that if he heard me say "I love you" then he wouldn't be as mad but he didn't even let me finish.

I left the room closing the door behind me, but instead of going somewhere else, I just stood at the door and waited.

   I could see that Mingyu wasn't as mad as he was before. He just didn't want to show it. I figured he would give in soon.

   A couple minutes later, I heard movement from inside the room. I pressed my ear against the door and listened. Mingyu was pacing back and forth inside. He's too cute. I smiled and stood up straight. Then he came and opened the door.