Thirty

*a few weeks later*

Seungcheol's POV

"Sweetie, come on, we're going to be late!" I warned. "The plane's gonna leave without us!"

Jeonghan was just zipping up his suitcase when Chan walked into our bedroom.

He ran up to me and wrapped me in a hug. "I'm going to miss you guys! It's going to be the first one I'm away from you for so long." He consoled.

Jeonghan walke duo to us carrying his suitcase. He place it on the floor and threw his arms around both of us.

"Don't worry, Dino." He smiled once he let go. "We'll be back soon."

We walked down to the front door. The rest of our sons were sitting in the living room watching tv.

"We're leaving now." I announced.

Minghao turned off the tv and they all came to us at He front door.

"I'll miss all of you." Jeonghan said, hugging each and every one of them.

"Are you going to get us something from your trip?" Vernon chirped.

"Of course." I patted his head.

"And tell us all the cool things you see!" Chan chimed in.

"They're only going on a cruise ship." Minghao said. "There's not much but water all around them."

"Still," Chan beamed. "Tell is everything!"

"But spare us the details of your time in the bedroom." Jun added.

"What?" Vernon scratched his head.

Jeonghan hugged him, Chan, and Seungkwan protectively. "Watch what you say around your younger brothers."

"I'll take care of them, mom and dad." Jisoo said. "Go before you miss your flight to the port."

Jeonghan's POV

   Seungcheol held our carry on bag and we lined up to board the plane.

   I was nervously biting my sweater sleeve, holding his hand.

   "Oh my gosh, Cheol. We've never been away from them for so long." I spluttered out quickly. "I don't know if I'm gonna last this long. Oh my goodness, my babies, are they going to be okay? Do you think-"

   Cheol chuckled quietly. "They'll be fine." He assured me. "Jisoo is responsible."

*meanwhile back at the Seventeen house*

Jisoo's POV

   "Mingyu! Vernon! Stop throwing that ball around the house!" I yelled. "Jun! You're supposed to help me! Stop running around the hou-"I noticed Chan climbing the railing of the staircase, trying to play Spider-Man. "Chan! Get down from there!"

   "Noo!" He screamed back.

   "You little sh*t!" Minghao raged, running down the hall carrying a blowup baseball bat that would probably still hurt if he hit someone with it.

   "Minghao! Language!" I warned.

   "Ahhhh!" Jun screamed and hid behind me. "Sorry!"

   I stood between Minghao and Jun. "What happened?"

   "He ate my brownies!" Minghao shrilled, still trying to get past me to get to Jun.

   "I'll make you more, just stop-"

   He lunged at Jun and tackled him to the ground.

   "Minghao!" I screamed.

   "Shut up! You're adopted!" I heard Jihoon roar from upstairs.

   Seungkwan came running downstairs. "Jisoo Hyung! Jihoon hyung said I'm adopted! That short little-"

   "I heard that!" Jihoon raged and started bolting down the stairs.

   Seungkwan ran the other way screaming for his life.

   I heard a loud crash from the kitchen.

   "Vernon did it!"

   "Mingyu did it!"

   I slapped my hand to my face. "What did I get myself into?"

*back to the airport*

Jeonghan's POV

   "You're right," I smiled. "They'll be alright."

   We boarded the plane and took our seats. I sat at the window and Seungcheol took the middle seat. The last seat next to the aisle stayed empty the whole flight.

   I interlaced my fingers with his and rested my head on his shoulder.

It was so relaxing. Just me and him. Although there was a crying baby somewhere in the back of the plane and loud conversations going on all around us, I felt happy in his presence.

Soon my eyelids felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

•••
I'm going on hiatus again
because school -_- fml

But I'll be on every once in a
while, maybe writing.

Have a great day/good night!