Ten

Minghao's POV

   "Um..Minghao." Jun hyung spluttered. "Can I talk to you?"

   "Hyung, I need to get to class. You do too. We're gonna be late." I told him.

   "I know..but please." He looked at me with puppy eyes.

   "Fine." I agreed, he was so handsome and adorable, I couldn't say no.

   He lead me into the washroom. I stood against the wall and Jun in front of me biting his lip.

   "What is it hyung?" I asked.

   "If I wait any longer I don't think I'll be able to take it." He said and I looked at him with a confused look. "Sorry, I just need to do this to satisfy me enough to get me through the day."

   He stepped closer to me.

   "What are you talking about?" I wondered, completely confused. He was acting so strange.

   "This." He said before crashing his lips against mine.

   He's kissed me before, but never this aggressively.

   I kissed back, completely forgetting about where we were. So much for not being late for class.

   He bit my lip and I moaned into the kiss grabbing his hair as he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Our lips moved simultaneously. I didn't really know what I was doing, I just followed Jun's lead.

   We broke the kiss when we needed air. His hair was a mess but he still looked hot. I quickly glanced at the mirror noticing that my lips became swollen.

   "Sorry.." Jun hyung apologized looking down.

   "No, it's okay." I smiled. "I liked it."

   "But you're gonna be late for class because of me."

   "I don't care about that anymore. Let's just hope that no one asks about what happened to my mouth." I told him.

   He turned me to face the mirror.

   "You look fine, see. It looks like nothing even happened."

   I looked at my plump, red lips in the mirror then turned to him and gave him a look. It didn't look that bad, but someone would probably realize what I've been doing instead of being in class. 

   "Really?" I sassed. "Look at what you did to my mouth."

   "Okok. Sorry, I couldn't help myself." He giggled. "But it's really not that bad. No ones gonna ask."

   "K, I'm gonna go to class now."

"Me too." He kissed me on my forehead before opening the washroom door. "Love you."

I smiled as he left, leaving me in the washroom alone.

I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I'd never 'made out' with anyone before. I've only ever kissed Jun on the lips and that's it. But I'm glad I have him to always lead me.

I stared into the mirror trying to prepare myself to walk out and go to class. After a minute or two I left the washroom and walked to third period.

   When I got to the classroom I walked in with my head down trying to avoid eyes. I sat down next to Mingyu and Seungkwan.

   "Choi Minghao," the teacher called. "Why were you late?"

   "Uhm..I had to fix my locker because everything fell out." I answered covering my mouth with my hand.

   "Does it really take that long to quickly organize a locker?" The teacher lectured.

   "Uh, yeah, it does." Seungkwan sassed. "He did say that everything fell out of the locker. Of course it would take a while."

   I looked at him and gave him a thankful look and he nodded.

   "Fine." The teacher gave in and continued writing on the board as the students in the class talked amongst eachother.

   "How was it?" Mingyu asked.

   "How was what?" I responded.

   "The make out session. Obviously. You think we don't know what our own brother was up to?" Seungkwan put in.

   "We can see how swollen your lips were." Mingyu added.

   "Oh." I muttered.

   "Jun hyung?" Seungkwan asked.

   "How'd you know?" I wondered.

   "Duh, who else?" He protested. "It's been You and Jun hyung since the beginning. Like, literally, he's known you since birth and we know you guys always liked eachother."

   Mingyu nodded in agreement.

   "Okay, yeah, it was pretty good." I answered.

   "Have you done it yet?" Mingyu asked.

"What?! No of course not. You know that I don't know anything about that kind of stuff. I didn't even know was doing when Jun hyung was making out with me." I retaliated.

"That's alright." He chuckled. "You'll probably learn soon."

"Yah! Let's not talk about that stuff right now." Seungkwan broke in. "We should probably pay attention to what the teacher is writing in the board."

"Okay." Mingyu laughed and faced the front.

   I was kind of excited to see what would happen between Jun hyung and me. But I was also really nervous because I have absolutely no experience and I don't know what to expect. I'd just have to wait and see what happens.

•••
So sorry, I wasn't sure how to end this chapter.

I think that Minghao being innocent with Jun is really cute.

The picture on top actually fits pretty well with this chapter. That's kind of how I imagined them after they kissed you know?

But like, don't imagine Minghao's lips looking like a bee just stung him, no lmao, just imagine it like you could really tell he was just making out with Jun.

Who is your OTP?

(*^▽^)