Sixteen

⚠️smut warning⚠️
I'm really bad at writing. Sry. Prepare to cringe.

•••

Jun's POV

As we kissed I lead Minghao to our bed and landed on top of him.

"Hyung, I still need to dry my hair." He told me once we separated.

I looked at him with lust, his damp hair sticking his forehead and his perfectly kissable lips. Damn, how can someone be so frickin hot?

"No, you don't need to." I smirked. "It only makes you even more hot."

   I pressed my lips against his. My mouth fitting perfectly around his.

   We broke the long kiss and gasped for air.

   I placed kissed down his neck and sucked on his skin leaving a mark.

   "Wh-What was that?" He stuttered, touching the mark.

   "This is just something that lets other people know that you're taken." I mumbled against his neck. "Because you're mine and only mine."

   "O-Okay." He blushed.

   I kissed his soft pink lips and smiled.

   "You're so confused. It's adorable." I grinned.

   "S-stop." His cheeks tinted pink. "I don't know how any of this works."

   "It's okay." I told him. "Just follow my lead."

   He gasped as I traced his jawline with kisses and made my way down his torso then to his v line.

   I ripped off the towel he was wearing and kissed the tip. I slowly engulfed it, bobbing my head.

   "Is that good?" I asked taking my mouth off and wiping drool from my chin.

   He groaned and pushed my head back down. I guess so. I chuckled and took him into my mouth again.

   When I stopped, I moved back up to give him a kiss.

   "Don't stop." He whined with puppy eyes.

   "I'm not done." I told him. "Don't worry."

   I took off the towel that was covering the bottom half of my body and Minghao began to chew on his lip.

   "You're so hot, Jun." He said.

   "Who said you could speak informally to me?" I joked. "It's okay. You can do that just for now."

   I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the bottle that I had left there earlier. I squirted some lubricant in my hand and spread it over my member.

   I positioned my myself on top of him.

   "This might hurt a little." I told him. "Do you want to do this?"

   "Yes." He answered. "I want y-you. Please."

   I smiled at his words and kissed his forehead. He let out a whine as I carefully pushed in.