Thirteen

Minghao's POV

   "I'm home!" I yelled when I closed the front door of our house.

   "No one cares!" Seungkwan joked from the living room and Vernon chuckled.

   I walked into the living room and got a pillow from the couch.

   "Oh shut up." I laughed and threw a pillow at them and it hit Seungkwan's face.

"Aish!!" He shouted patting down his hair.

   "Whoops." I giggled.

Vernon laughed at Seungkwan and I threw another pillow at him.

"Yahh!" Vernon chuckled.

"So who's home right now?" I asked.

   "Only Jihoon hyung, Soonyoung hyung, Jun hyung, and us." Vernon answered.

   "Okay. I'm going upstairs." I told them and walked to the stairs.

   "K, see ya." Seungkwan waved.

   I walked up the stairs and made my way to my room that I shared with Jun hyung. When I opened the door, I dropped my bag by the closet and walked over to the washroom but I noticed something. I turned and looked at a bottle of something sitting on the bedside table. I didn't think much of it and turned to the washroom door.

Before I touched the door knob I stopped. Inside I heard the shower running. It must have been Jun hyung 'cause Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu aren't home. I waited for a minute then he turned the shower off.

   I opened the door slightly and saw Jun hyung walk out of the shower with only a towel around his waist. He walked over to the sink. Aish, we're brothers. Why am I so flustered by this?

I rubbed my head and shook it off. I needed to go shower so I had to suck it up. I opened the door and he look up at me.

"S-Sorry hyung. I just need to t-take a shower." I stammered, trying not to look into the water.

   "It's okay. Go ahead." He replied.

   "Okay.." I said then got undressed and stepped into the shower.

•••
Welp, there's another chapter. Sry if you don't like it. But I'm just gonna try to finish this story before I publish "I hate you, I love you"
Thx for staying with me this long