✵Seventeen✵

Seokmin's POV

When I got home with Jisoo hyung, Wonwoo hyung, Mingyu, and Chan it seemed like the house was empty. Seungkwan, Vernon, Jihoon hyung, Soonyoung hyung, Jun hyung, and Minghao must have been upstairs.

The Meanie couple went the living room with Chan and turned on the tv. Jisoo hyung and I just sat at the dining table on our phones and talking to eachother. Soon after, mom and dad came in the house.

Mom started making dinner with dad and the Verkwan couple came downstairs.

"Can you two call the rest of your brother for dinner?" Dad told them.

"But we just got down here!" Seungkwan argued.

"Don't question me. Just go."

"Ah, okay."

"Good."

Later most of my brothers were gathered at the dining table with food waiting in the middle.

The Verkwan couple came downstairs with Seungkwan looking like he'd just seen a ghost.

"Minghao and Jun hyung are coming down soon." Vernon told us and Seungkwan nodded in agreement.

After dinner dad told us to stay at the table.

"I got tickets for all of us to go to the amusement park!" Dad announced.

"Really?!?" I said excitedly.

"It's gonna be so much fun!" Soonyoung exclaimed.

"Yeah! Our first time going!" Seungkwan cheered.

The three of us got up and ran to eachother and celebrating together in a small circle.

"Jheez, calm down." Jihoon laughed.

The three of us settled down and went back to our seats.

"Let's go tomorrow." Mom said.

"Sure." Dad smiled giving mom a peck on the lips.

All the kids cheered.

After, we all went back upstairs to our rooms.

I washed up and laid down in my bed next to Jisoo hyung. I cuddled up next to him, wrapping my arms around his waist as he looked at his phone.

"I'm excited." I chuckled looking up at him.

"Why?" He smiled and looked back at me.

   "It's gonna be our first time going to an amusement park. It'll be fun!"

   "Yeah!" He giggled. "We can ride roller coasters and I can win you those big stuffed animals at the carnival games."

   "No, I'll win all the carnival games and give you big stuffed animals." I grinned.

   "Okay okay."

   He continued on his phone as I rested my head against his chest with his arm around me.

   "Hyung.." I said, sitting up and looking at him.

   "Yes?"

   "Do you think this can be our first ... date?"

   "Of course." He smiled and kissed my forehead making my heart leap for joy. "I think at time we make it official. Will you be my boyfriend, Seokmin?"

   "Yes!" I smiled like an idiot.

   "I love you." Jisoo said holding my hand.

   "I love you too." I responded.

   He put his phone on the bedside table and turned of the light.

   Then he laid down next to me and I draped my arm comfortably over his waist, my head resting on his arm. We both fell asleep happily in eachothers arms.

•••
I know the story is lacking. I'll finish it quickly and try not to make it boring.

But I really love the Seoksoo ship. They're so cute. ❤️

💘Seoksoo💘