Eleven

Jun's POV

I wanted to get closer to Minghao. I love him but he was still younger than me so I couldn't be too aggressive and go right into it, you know? I've always resisted the urge but today I felt like I couldn't control it my body anymore. I know it's probably wrong to love your own brother this way, but I've felt like this since I was a kid. I can't help what my heart feels.

In the morning I found myself constantly touching him. Wether it was hugging him or holding his hand.

Every time I saw him I felt the urge and it was getting hard to resist.

At lunch we sat with our brothers and Minghao sat across from me. I tried not to look at him or I don't think I could help myself, but I kept glancing.

By the time lunch ended I couldn't take it anymore. Minghao went to his locker and I followed watching him from around a corner.

When he opened his locker, everything fell out. He started to put his things back into his locker as all the students around him poured into the classrooms.

I tried to hold myself back. Minghao was so innocent and I didn't want to take that away from him. I watched as he closed his locker and walked the other way.

I lost it and went after him not be able to resist anymore. I grabbed his wrist and turned him to face me.

"Um..Minghao. Can I talk to you?"

"Hyung, I have to get to class. You too. We're gonna be late." He lectured.

"I know..but please?" I asked giving him a pleading look.

"Fine." He gave in.

I brought him into the washroom. He stood with his back against the wall with me standing in front of him.

"What is it, hyung?" He questioned.

"If I wait any longer I don't think I'll be able to take it." I told him and he looked so confused. "Sorry, I just need to do this to satisfy me enough to get me through the day."

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

I stepped closer to him.

"This." I said and crashed my lips against his.

He seemed surprised at first but soon he kissed back.

I bit his lip and he moaned into the kiss grabbing my hair. It only turned me on even more. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer, our lips moving in sync.

We separated and caught our breath. His lips were swollen and plump. He faced the mirror and noticed this.

"Sorry.." I apologized.

"It's okay." He smiled. "I liked it."

"But you're gonna be late for class because of me."

"I don't care about that anymore." He looked at me. "Let's just hope that no one asks about what happened to my mouth."

I turned him towards the mirror.

"You look fine, see. It looks like nothing even happened." I said.

"Really? Look at what you did to my mouth." He sassed.

"Okok. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." I laughed. "But it really doesn't look that bad. No one's gonna ask."

"K. I'm gonna go to class."

"Me too." I replied kissing his forehead and going to open the washroom door. "Love you."

I left the washroom and walked down the hallway to my next class.

   After school I met up with my brothers at the front of the school.

Wonwoo, Mingyu, Seokmin, Jisoo, and Chan had to stay at school or go to the library to finish some schoolwork. The rest of us, Jihoon, Soonyoung, Vernon, Seungkwan, and me walked back home together. Minghao was asked to stay at school to help a teacher with an errand.

When we got home, Vernon and Seungkwan cuddled up on the couch in the living room to watch tv and Jihoon and Soonyoung went upstairs to their room which was on the other side of the hallway from the room Minghao and I shared.

I went straight upstairs to our room and into the washroom. Leaning on the counter, I looked into the mirror. Why are you thinking such dirty thoughts? I asked myself. I turned on the faucet and splashed my face with cold water hoping that it would snap me out of it. 

   I took a towel and dried my face and hands. When I looked up I turned my head and found myself looking into Wonwoo and Mingyu's room on the other side of the washroom. On their bedside table was a bottle of lube. I walked into the room and took it back into my room. I sat on the bed looking at the bottle. No stop, what are you doing? Put it down. I thought to myself shaking my head and putting the bottle on the bedside table.

I stood up and walked back into the washroom. I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower hoping that this would distract me from the thoughts I've been having.

After washing myself I opened the glass door of the shower and grabbed a towel. Wrapping it around my waist, I made my way over to the sink when the door opened.

•••
Sorry, this was a pretty long chapter. I'm trying to keep my chapters shorter because I don't want it to be boring for you guys.

Sorry, this book may end up being really bad. I'm running out of ideas. I'll try my best though.
Just short stories about the ships and I'll make each story less than ten chapters. Or at least I'll try to.

Also, is it weird for you guys? If it is, I'm sorry, this is what my brain comes up with. You don't have to read it if it makes you uncomfortable.