Twelve

Minghao's POV

   One of my teachers had asked me to help her with moving some boxes. It was me and s couple of other students.

"Thank you for the help. You can go home now." Our teacher smiled once we had brought all the boxes into a storage room.

We all bowed and filed out of the room.

After I got all of my things from my locker I left the school.

   I wanted to go to Jun hyung. I already missed the feeling of his lips on mine just like the moment we had in earlier today.

"Minghao!" I heard someone call as soon I stepped outside the school grounds.

I turned around and one of the girls who was also helping the teacher was running up to me. I've seen her around school s couple times, and I think I have maybe one or two classes with her, but I never knew her name.

"Hi." I said as she stopped in front of me.

"H-hey. I, um, just wanted to say something.

   "Uh, okay."

   "Um.. how do I say this." She stammered. "I really...really l-like you."

"Oh." I bleated in complete shock.

It wasn't the first time a girl confessed to me but I was still surprised.

"I-I know that it's really random." She said.

"No no. It's fine, I just--" I couldn't even finish before she kissed me.

"Sorry." She said putting her head down.

I felt really bad, and she looked genuinely sorry.

I lifted her chin so that our eyes met.

"It's okay." I quickly kissed her forehead and it looked like she froze with her eyes wide but she looked happy. "But, I have a..um.. I have a boyfriend."

"You have a boyfriend??" She questioned.

"Well..not really."

"What does that mean?" She wondered.

"He's um...well...he might as well be my boyfriend. It's just not official." I tried to explain.

   "Oh."

   "I was about to go see him right now. Sorry."

"I-It's okay." She answered. "I hope you're happy together then."

   "Thank you. Um, I'm gonna go." I told her. "Sorry..bye."

I turned around walked down the street. When I looked back, the girl was walking the other way.

•••
Ugh, that was crappy.
I didn't name the girl cuz I didn't know what kpop idol she'd be. So you can imagine whoever you want her to be.
And no, Minghao doesn't have any feelings for that girl. Sorry if I made that confusing. He's completely in love with Jun ☺️

For all the Seoksoo shippers, the next short story is gonna be about Seoksoo. ^^

Uhm..be ready for smut in a couple chapters. Lol.

And more spelling/grammar errors cuz u already know I don't usually edit or reread. I just write and publish.

<3

Please look forward to my new book
"I hate you, I love you"
For you Soonhoon shippers.