Three

Wonwoo's POV

   "I love y-" I stopped myself before I could say it.

Jennie looked at me smiling, waiting for me to say it back.

   What am I doing? How did I have a crush on this girl when I know that I'm in love with Mingyu.

   "Jennie, I-" cutting me off, she placed her lips on mine slowly dragging me back to her.

   I lost my train of thought and at that moment, the only thing I could think of was her. I kissed back, our lips moving as one. It was a long passionate kiss and my crush on her slowly began to grow again.

   Without breaking the kiss I looked up to my right when I heard a door open.

   The taller guy who came out immediately ran back inside.

   I quickly separated from the kiss as soon as I realized who that was.

   "Mingyu.." I uttered, realizing what just happened.

The boy I loved just witnessed me making out with another person.

   "Wonwoo? What's wrong?" Jennie asked.

   "I can't do this."

   "What?" She exclaimed.

   "Jennie, I admit I liked you..but I don't now what got into me."

   "What are you saying?" She questioned.

   "I'm in love with someone else." I told her. "Whatever we had, I'm sorry but I want to end it. I gotta go."

   I ran inside to chase after Mingyu.

   The hallways were packed but I could still see him pushing through everyone because of his height.

   "Mingyu!" I called but he didn't hear me and kept running to the front of the school.

   "Excuse me!" I yelled trying to get past everyone.

   It must have been easier for Mingyu to get through because he was so tall.

I tried to push my way through the crowd but I tripped over someone's leg.

"Oh sorry, Wonwoo." Said a familiar voice.

"It's okay." I said to BamBam and stood up.

"Where are you running to?" BamBam asked.

"I have to catch up to someone."

"Reminds me of a movie. You know, like the guy chasing his girlfriend..or boyfriend, you know..to tell her that he loved her..or him." I looked at him. "Ah, never mind. Sorry. Go on and catch up to Mingyu."

"How did you know it was Mingyu?" I wondered.

"I saw him running past here too. I figured it was him." He smiled. "Go he's getting away."

"Oh, okay." I smiled back. "Bye!"

"Bye!" He called out as I ran through the packed hallway.

I remembered the rest of my brothers said that they were going to go to this new cafe and meet up at the front of the building after school.

I opened the doors at the front of the school and walked out but didn't see any of my brothers.

I sprinted to the cafe that my brothers said they would be at. I needed to find Mingyu so I could apologize to him.

   I don't know what I was thinking. I love Mingyu, why would I ever doubt that and go for a girl. I confused my mind with my heart. I was afraid that people would judge us for being two brothers, let alone two guys, in love with eachother and made my mind think that I liked a girl.

   It's Mingyu that I love, no one else. 

•••
Ah, drama. Hehe. Hope you like the chapter.
I feel like BamBam might just say something like that and yeah. Haha. I love BamBam.

ω