Twenty Nine

Soonyoung's POV

I got up earlier than Jihoon, like usual, and went downstairs for breakfast after I took a quick shower and cleaned up the mess Jihoon and I made.

The oldest brothers and Jeong mom and Dad we're preparing breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water before taking a seat at the dining table next to Wonwoo.

Jisoo hyung sat at the end of the table next to Jun and Wonwoo and I sat across from them.

"Morning." I smiled to all three of them and took a sip of water.

"Did you have fun last night?" Wonwoo grinned, his eyes still glued to his book.

I almost choked on my water. "W-What?" I stuttered, wiping water form my mouth.

Mom walked into the dining room with some plates and started placing them on the table.

"Did you use condoms?" He said.

I laughed nervously. "Uh, n-no."

Mom kissed his tongue and shook his head jokingly. "I didn't raise you this way." He chuckled. "Don't make the same mistake me and your dad made."

He walked around the table and set all thirteen plates. "I'm just kidding, none of you are a mistake." He assured, kissing each of us in the top of the head. "Well, actually most of you were, but we love you all equally." And mom walked back into the kitchen.

"Damn, you guys are loud." Jisoo Hyung noted. "You know me and Seokmin sleep in the bedroom next to you guys. And our rooms are connected through the washroom."

I rubbed the nape of anxiously. "Oops."

"And there's literally only a thin wall between our rooms." Wonwoo put in.

"I'm glad my room is all the way down the hall." Jun added.

Jihoon's POV

Soonyoung tried waking me up earlier, but I didn't want to get up so I stayed in bed while he cleaned up the bed and took a shower.

About twenty minutes after he left I got up and cleaned myself up in the bathroom. I put on some clothes and went downstairs.

Everyone was already seated at the dining table. Me and Chan were the last ones down.

I walked to the seat next to Soonyoung and winced in pain as I sat down.

Soonyoung took my hand. "You okay?" He said quietly.

I adjusted myself in my seat chuckled quietly. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Once we had all finished eating, Jisoo spoke up and got everyone's attention. "Mom, Dad, we were all thinking.." he looked to Wonwoo.

"You guys are always working so hard." He said.

"And you guys always look exhausted and tired from taking care of us." Jun put in.

"So why don't you guys take a break and go on vacation?" Jisoo finished.

"Oh, that would be fun." Jeong mom smiled and looked at dad.

"Yeah." He agreed.

"Everything is already booked and planned." Jisoo Hyung explained. "I also got you some time off work. Don't ask me how I did any of it. Just take a break okay guys?"

•••
Book is almost complete. Maybe about five more chapters and it's done. :)