Eighteen

Jisoo's POV

I woke up to loud banging on our bedroom door. I reached my arm out looking for Seokmin but he wasn't there. I bolted upright and looked around.

"Seokmin?" I said frantically searching the room for him.

"In here." He called from the washroom.

"Wake up guys!!" Seungkwan shouted, poking his head through the door.

That's who was pounding on all the doors trying to get everyone to wake up.

"We're going to the amusement park!" Soonyoung exclaimed.

"Yayy!" Seokmin cheered from the washroom.

Seokmin was so goofy and happy, I couldn't help but smile at how adorable he was. love him so much and I'm so happy that he's finally mine.

"You guys are like children waking up on Christmas Day waiting to open presents." I jested.

Later we arrived at the amusement park.

"Let's go on the Dragon!" Chan exclaimed with a grin spreading across his face.

"No!" Vernon blurted out and we all turned to him.

"Why not?" Mingyu asked.

"Isn't that the really really tall roller coaster?"

"Yes, but why don't you wanna go?" Seungkwan smirked. "Are you scared?"

"Wh-what? No...I'm not s-scared of it. Okay? I'll go." Vernon said, still looking nervous.

"Okay, then we're all gonna go." Mom said.

We waited in line for almost 20 minutes, but r didn't feel that long. Once we got to the front of the line, all 13 of us managed to take up a whole car leaving only a few seats empty.

I sat next to Seokmin.

He held my hand as we started going up the roller coaster.

   "Um..hyung. This is really high up." He said looking down. "I'm not liking this."

   "It'll be fun, don't worry." I told him as the car reached the top and slowly tipped over the peaked.

   He squeezed my hand tighter.

   "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed as we dropped down the tracks. "THIS IS NOT FUN! THIS IS NOT FUN! AHHHHHHH!!!"

   I laughed and put my hands up.

   "ARE YOU INSANE?!?! WHY ARE TOU OUTTINF YOUR HANDS UP--AHHH!!!!!!" He screamed, gripping onto the seat as wind blew in our faces.

   In the middle of the ride he stopped screaming and started laughing instead.

   By the end of the ride, he looked like he had fun.

   "Did you have fun?" I laughed as we got off the car.

   "Yeah!" He giggled. "That first drop got me though."

   I smiled and held his hand as we left the ride.

   The family sat around a fountain.

   "That was fun!!" Soonyoung giggled out.

   "Okay, we can all split up but meet at the front of the park in 3 hours." Dad told us.

   We all agreed and separated with partners. Verkwan couple, Meanie couple, Junhao couple, Soonhoon couple, and Mom and dad (Jeongcheol <3). Chan stayed with the Meanie couple and Seokmin and I went off on our own towards the carnival games.

He won many games and gave me the small plushies. I was already holdin three when he won another game and got a jumbo prize.

"Oh hyung! Look!!" He smiled showing me the giant stuffed bear. "It's so cute! Just like you!"

•••
Aw, Seoksoo.
Was this okay?