One

Mingyu's POV

Soonyoung is alive. Turns out mom was right. He always had a feeling that Soonyoung was still out there.

Everything was happier again. Jihoon became more cheerful now that he had Soonyoung back and now the whole family was back together. We had a huge party with our family, including Soonyoung's adoptive mothers. Now we could all live together as a whole family.

In the new house, all of our rooms had two single size beds. But all the kids asked to just share a bed. Mom and dad approved and so we sold all the single beds to get five double size beds to put in each room except for Chan's room. Seokmin and Jisoo shared a room, Vernon and Seungkwan shared another room, Jihoon and Soonyoung had another room, Minghao and Jun shared their own room, and Wonwoo and I shared a room too. Lastly, Chan had a room all to himself with his own single bed because that's what he wanted.

"Mingyu, are you ready? We're all gonna walk to school soon." Wonwoo hyung called opening the door to our room.

"Almost." I answered from the washroom fixing my hair.

"Done?" He asked.

"Okay, I'm done now." I said.

  We went downstairs and walked to school with the rest of our brothers.

Wonwoo hyung is a year older than me. I'm in grade 10 and he's in grade 11. So we have no classes together, but our lockers are in the same hallway, so I still get to see him often.

Everyone in our family knows that Soonyoung hyung and Jihoon hyung are officially boyfriends. But the rest of us? It's not really official yet. But I hope to be with Wonwoo hyung, though I always doubt wether or not he actually likes me.

I had homeroom with Minghao and Vernon.

"Are you and Seungkwan together?" I asked Vernon as we headed to our class.

"Wh-what? No...I mean yes....no...I wish." He stuttered.

"We all see the way you stare at him." Minghao added.

   "Is it that noticeable?"

   Minghao and I nodded.

"What about you, Minghao?" I questioned.

"What?" He wondered.

"You and Jun hyung." Vernon put in.

"I think so..I mean..I don't know. He's never really asked me to be his boyfriend like Soonyoung hyung and Jihoon hyung." Minghao replied.

"Yeah, same thing with me and Wonwoo but I'm not sure if he really likes me." I said.

   "Don't you think that other people think it's weird?" Vernon mentioned. "For brothers to..you know..like eachother."

   "It's not like anyone else other than our family knows. The rest of the school only thinks it's a rumour. But it's really only Soonyoung hyung and Jihoon hyung that are officially together." Minghao told us.

   "And none of us talked to anyone besides our family about that so it doesn't really matter, right?" Vernon put in.

   "Honestly, who cares if other people think it's weird." I protested. "If you love Jun hyung and you love Seungkwan and I love Wonwoo hyung, then why should you let other people ruin that for you."

   "I guess." Vernon said and Minghao just shrugged.

We walked into our class and took our seats.

I was doing the work that the teacher assigned when the girl behind me tapped my shoulder.

She gave me a folded piece of paper. I unraveled it and read: "You're really cute Mingyu, do you wanna go on a date sometime?"

I didn't like it when other people tried to flirt with me or anything like that, because the only person I had eyes on was Wonwoo hyung.

I retaliated by crumpling up the paper then stood up to throw it away. When I went back to my seat the girl looked angry but I didn't care.

After school I went to go meet up with my brothers so we could all walk home together.

My fourth period class was at the back of the school, so I usually went out through the back exit. No one usually went out through that door. I found it easier to leave the school that way so I wouldn't have to make my way through crowded hallways.

I opened the back door and felt my heart shatter as the first thing I saw was Wonwoo hyung kissing a girl.

•••
I'm not gonna put "hyung" every time unless they're talking to the person. Okay :)