Epilogue

Wonwoo walked into the living room and saw Soonyoung curled up in a ball.

   "Oh god.." He muttered.

   "Soonyoung? What wrong with you?" Wonwoo asked, sitting next to him.

   "Jihoon.." He mumbled.

   Jun pranced into the room cheerfully. "I'm going to be a dad!" He said proudly.

   Wonwoo stood up in utter disbelief. "What?!?"

   "Jihoon's pregnant." Soonyoung added.

   Wonwoo turned to his brother, shaking his shoulders rigorously. "What?!?"

   He was starting to get paranoid. Wonwoo sprinted back to his room. "Mingyu?" He called. "Gyu, where are you?"

   He went into the washroom that connected the room he shared with Mingyu to Jun and Minghao's bedroom. Wonwoo caught a glance at the garbage can. At the bottom of the basket sat a white pregnancy test. He looked at the little screen and his eyes widened with shock.

   Wonwoo sprinted downstairs to Jun. "Tell me that this pregnancy test is Minghao's."

   Jun shook his head. "Nope, we found out when I took him to the doctor."

   Wonwoo didn't know what to think. Part of him was more than excited and another part was extremely nervous.

   Mingyu walked in through the front door, Minghao and Jihoon trailed in behind him carrying bags from a baby store.

   "Wonwoo hyung!" Mingyu chirped holding up a yellow baby onesie. "Look what I got!"

   "Oh god." Wonwoo muttered. "I'm gonna be a dad."

•••
Uhm..I did not know how to end that. I didn't know how to write a proper epilogue either. Sorry.

Thank you so much to everyone who stuck around with me in this journey through writing this book and the first one.

You guys are all awesome and I hope to see you, maybe, in my other books!

Have a wonderful day!