Our Future

STEVE'S BIRTHDAY

TONY'S P.O.V

I had the key to our new house in the pocket of my blazer that was hanging at the end of our bed. I was so excited for Steve to wake up so I could take him to the house. I hit him in the shoulder because I couldn't wait anymore and Steve jumped up. "What happened?" he said looking around. "I felt something."
"That was me waking you up. HAPPY 1oooth BIRTHDAY!" I shouted and I jumped on top of him and kissed him all over.

"Oh Tony! Thank you," said Steve softly and he pulled me down so I was lying on him. "But I'm not a 1000!"

"Well you're definitely not 30!" I said and he laughed and playfully tossed me of him. "I have your present."

"What is it?" asked Steve and played with my hair while leaning over me. 

"Well Steve, it's quite a big present," I said and I then I felt his whole body pin against me. 

"Hm. That sounds interesting... can I see it?" said Steve. I felt Steve's hands down me and I gasped.

"Steve! Happy Birthday," said a voice from outside. I could see the handle turning on the door.

"NO! GO AWAY!" I yelled and the door stayed shut. Steve stopped and looked at me.

"Tony that wasn't very nice," said Steve. 

"Steve! Please carry on... I was enjoying that," I mumbled. 

There was another knock at the door and Tony screamed into the pillow. "Okay, I promise later," said Steve and he hugged me. "Come in." Tony quickly pulled the covers up to his neck and so did I and Peter and Natasha came running in.

"Guys hurry up and get out of bed!" cried Natasha. "We're waiting for you downstairs!" 

"Get up now!" said Peter excitedly.

"Yeah... we just need to... get ready," I said and Steve laughed to himself.

"Oh right. Of course," said Natasha and she rolled her eyes. She dragged Peter out by his jacket and the second they both left we both giggled like little kids. 

"Okay can you get me my clothes," said Steve and he squeezed my hand.

"Okay... but I'm wearing less clothes than you at the moment," I said and Steve smiled.

We went downstairs into the lounge and there a giant 'Happy Birthday' banner going across the whole room, a cake the colours of the American flag and a present lying next to the cake. Everyone started clapping as he walked into the room and he went round and hugged everyone. "Open the present!" yelled Thor and Bruce. Steve picked up the box and opened it quickly. It was a picture of our first day at Avengers Tower and we all passed round the picture and laughed. 

We spent another hour in the lounge chatting and laughing before it was time for me to give Steve his present. "Hey... for my present we have go a pick it up," I said. Steve looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" asked Steve. 

"Come with me," I said and I put out my hand.

"The lovers are leaving!" yelled Clint. "Is this Steve's present?" I nodded and I led Steve out of the room and down to my car. 

"Now for this you're going to be blindfolded," I said. I put the blindfold around his eyes and then I drove around the block a few times so it seemed further around.

"We've been driving for ages... what is it?" asked Steve.

"Patience," I said. I stopped the car directly outside the house and I went and opened the front door before letting Steve out of the car. As he got out he held onto my hand tightly. "Excited Steve?"