The Brownie War

A/N- Play that song "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly and it'll make this imagine ten times funnier.

It was a peaceful Saturday afternoon in the Pitch Perfect rehearsal area. The girls had just got done with lunch and were lounging around. Brittany a.k.a Chloe, looked around at her fellow cast mates until her eyes landed on a certain couple. Anna and her girlfriend Y/N were cuddling on a couch not too far from their cast mates. "Y/N", Anna whispered. "Hmm?", Y/N responded, in and out of sleep. "Instead of going out with the girls tonight, can we stay home and eat takeout, drink wine and cuddle?", she asked the younger girl. Y/N looked down at her girlfriend and responded, "Yeah love. Of course we can. We'll just have to tell the girls what we're doing." Anna smiled and pressed their lips together in a short but sweet kiss. At that time, Elizabeth walked in and asked, "Doe anyone want this brownie? It's the last one." Anna and Y/N responded at the same time with "I do!". The room went silent. Y/N, being the taller of the two, looked down at her girlfriend and told her, "Uhh..I'm sorry Anna, that brownie is mine, I called dibs first." "Uhh...no, I called dibs first.", Anna told her girlfriend. Everyone, including Elizabeth, was recording the situation. "I'm sorry baby but I'm gonna eat that brownie.", Y/N told her girlfriend. Anna glared at the taller girl. "It's. Mine." Y/N looked at her girlfriend shocked. Just then, Anna took off running to Elizabeth to get the brownie. It took Y/N a second but she soon took off after her to get the brownie. Everyone just watched on amusement as the couple fought over the sweet. "OOOO! A BROWNIE!", a voice said. All of a sudden, the brownie was taken from Elizabeth and eaten by...........Rebel. Anna and Y/N stopped their bickering to observe the situation. "Rebel! That was my brownie!", Anna said. "Sorry not sorry shortstack.", Rebel said while patting Anna's head. Anna pouted and turned to Y/N and pouted. "Awww, my poor princess.", Y/N said while pulling Anna into her body. Anna buried her head in Y/N's chest, inhaling the scent of her Ralph Lauren cologne (BTW you're a tomboy). "Takeout and wine?", Y/N asked Anna. Anna just nodded and let Y/N take her home All in all, they didn't just have takeout and wine.

A/N- Send in more requests guys! I think this book is going somewhere! RAEDERVST I hope you like it