Perfection

Anna is a very confident person.

She's the one who always grabs Y/N's hand, or kisses her in public, or strikes up a conversation with a stranger in a store.

So when Anna hesitates as Y/N goes to unclasp her bra, Anna is a little confused.

"You okay, babe?" Beca asks, hands stilling.

Anna looks at her hesitantly. "Yeah," she says, but she doesn't sound terribly convincing, "just a little nervous,"

Y/N is surprised, but she tries not to let it show on her face. Instead, she kisses Anna sweetly, whispering, "Don't worry; you're beautiful," against her lips.

Anna's eyes flutter closed and she leans into the touch, letting Y/N peel away their remaining layers of clothing.

Y/N lowers herself on top of Anna carefully, kissing her way down Anna's neck and chest, over her breasts and down her stomach, past her hips and down her thighs. She brushes her fingertips over Anna's nipples, reaching up a hand to smooth Anna's hair out of her eyes when she arches her back.

Y/N kisses every tiny scar and stretch mark on Anna's flawless body; "You're gorgeous," Y/N tells her once she's appreciated every one.

Anna shivers, her hand tightening its hold on Y/N's hair.

Y/N positions her hand at the apex of Anna's thighs, glancing up at Anna. "You ready?" she asks, and when Anna nods, she eases her hand between Anna's legs.

Y/N moves her fingers rhythmically, slowing building up speed until Anna's muscles go taut and she cries out. It's the most beautiful thing Y/N's ever seen, and she keeps moving until the tension leaves Anna's body before crawling up to wrap Anna into her arms.

"I love you," Y/N whispers, one hand on Anna's heaving chest, feeling the flutter of her heartbeat under her palm.

"I love you, too," Anna says sleepily, nuzzling into the crook of Y/N's neck.

They fall asleep that way, the steady sound of Anna's breathing lulling Y/N to sleep, and Y/N can't think of a better way to spend her evening.