Sleep is for the WEAK

Y/N's POV

Well, here I am, 3am and I CANNOT SLEEP. What is wrong with me? I look over to my side and see my beautiful girlfriends Hailee and Anna, sleeping peacefully. Damn, must be nice. Maybe getting comfortable will help me. So, I start to try to get comfortable without waking them up. It doesn't work. I think to myself, maybe some water will help. I carefully get out of bed and go downstairs and into the kitchen. After I drink my water, I go into the living room and sit on the couch and turn the TV on. To my surprise, Pitch Perfect is on. I sit there watching it for a little while when I hear tiny, shuffling footsteps from behind me. Hailee comes to sit next to me on the couch. "Babe, what are you doing up?", asks me. "Can't sleep." I tell her. "Come back upstairs, please, you know we can't sleep without you.", she tells me. "I'll be okay baby girl. You go get some sleep." We hear another pair of footsteps and Anna appears. "Whatcha doing guys? I'm very lonely upstairs.", she tells us. "Y/N can't sleep.", Hailee answers. Anna frowns, "Why can't you sleep sweetie?", she asks. "I don't know. I haven't been able to for about a week.", I say. Anna and Hailee share a look with each other. "I can hear you guys having a conversation with your eyes.", I tell them. Hailee is the first to speak. "Why do you think you haven't been able to sleep baby?", she asks. I shrug, "Sleep hasn't been a priority to me as of late." Anna suddenly stands up and holds her hands out. "Well we are fixing that tonight." I turn the TV off and allow her to pull me up along with Hailee. We all go upstairs and get settled. We lay in bed and Hailee is already back asleep. Anna, without warning, pulls me closer to her chest. "Go to sleep darling. Or at least try to, okay? For us?", she says while stroking my hair. "I will princess, I promise." I tell her. "Okay, I love you. Good night." She kisses my forehead. "I love you too. Good night." I hear her breathing start to even out and her heartbeat decrease to a slow and steady pace. I shift so that way they're both laying on me. I look down at my girlfriends and think how lucky I am to have them. "You're thinking too loud. I'm trying to sleep. Which is something you should be doing.", Hailee says. I chuckle and plant a kiss on both of their heads. I let myself fall asleep to the sound of their heartbeats.