Chapter 14

"I just wanted to tell you.. how I feel about you."

"Addie, I've had feelings for you ever since we met."

My eyes widened at the sudden confession. My mind couldn't comprehend what he had just said. So many things were going through my mind at once. It was like my mind was racing yet it was so blank. I was in complete and utter shock

How did I never notice how he felt?

*

"You.." I was completely and utterly shocked.

"You don't have to answer me now. You can think about it." He quickly added, trying to make me feel a bit better about the whole situation.

"I just had to say it." He let out a sigh as he looked off in the distance.

"Drew, I'm-"

"I know, I know. You're with Michael. But would you give it some thought? For me?" He sighed as he looked at me sadly as if he already knew the answer anyway.

"Of course." I smiled gently at him.

Although I looked okay on the outside, I was totally freaking out on the inside. I have to tell him how I feel soon.. and Michael is going to ask me what Drew wanted..

Ah, why did this have to happen.

"Thank you."

*

"I'm back!" I sigh as I walk into my apartment to see Michael in the living room playing a video game.

"Hey," Michael smiled at me as he paused his game and walked over to me.

"What did Drew want?"

"Uh.. he just wanted to hang out." I gave him a small smile as I plopped down onto the couch as Michael followed me.

"He just wanted to hang out?" Michael furrowed his eyebrows as he sat next to me.

"Yeah, that's all."

"Why did he want to do that alone? Why couldn't I come along then?" He placed his hand on my thigh as he questioned me.

"He just wanted it to be us." I cleared my throat as I grew more nervous.

"Well," Michael trailed off as he tilted my head to make me look at him.

"I missed you." He smiled as he gently placed his lips onto mine as he rubbed his hand up and down my leg.

"And next time, tell Drew that he should fuck off." Michael breathed as he started trailing kisses down my neck.

"Because you're mine." My breath hitched in my throat as he found my sweet spot.

"M-Michael-"

"Shh.." he quickly made me quiet as he continued to make a hickey on my neck.

I let out a small moan as he blew on my neck.

"There, now he knows who you belong to." He smirked before coming back up to my lips and colliding our lips once again.

His kisses were always such bliss.

But I can't get what Drew told me out of my head.

"I-I need to go take a nap." I stutter as I pulled away from him and quickly leaving, making him confused.

I let out a sigh as I closed my bedroom door.

I just couldn't think of anything else. I just don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt Drew. He's been there for me through everything and the last thing I want is to hurt him. But I just can't string him along. He doesn't deserve that.