Chapter 15

"Well I'm not kissing you until you stop be a dick."

"Fair enough."

He handed me my shorts back and I quickly put them on before laying down in my bed.

"I didn't get that kiss." He pouted.

"You don't deserve it." I scoffed at him.

That's when I felt light kisses across my shoulder and down to my neck.

"I'm in love with you, how can I resist you?" He spoke as he then placed a kiss on my lips.

"I just can't."

*

"Michael, now is not the time, okay?" I was feeling a little frustrated at him for teasing me earlier.

"What's the matter with you?" He asked as the light kisses he was tracing down my neck stopped.

I wish I could tell him but I just can't. Not now at least. He won't let me talk to Drew alone. I just.. need time to think.

"Nothing.." I sigh as I turn around so I wouldn't be facing him.

"Obviously something, Addie." He groaned, knowing that I wasn't telling him something.

"I just need to rest." I let out a sigh before continuing, "Please just let me go to sleep."

"O-Okay.." He cleared his throat before it went completely silent as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

*

I open my eyes to see that day had turned to night. I rub my eyes as I let out a small groan.

Michael started moving around a bit beside me as he wrapped his arm tighter around my waist.

Ah, why does this have to happen to me. I already know who I'm going to be with. Michael is perfect to me and I don't need anything more than him. It's just.. I really don't want to hurt Drew's feelings. But I can't string him along.

I let out a groan as I move Michael's Arm from around me, careful not to wake him. I quickly grab my phone and walk out of my room and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and poured me a glass of water before sitting down at the table.

3 New Messages from: Drew

Drew: I'm sorry. I should've never told you. You have Michael and I should respect that.

Drew: Just forget I ever told you. I don't have the right to do this to you.

Drew: I was selfish. I'm sorry..

Poor Drew.. I never wanted this to happen. I feel like I need to see him again.

I look at the time..

It's only 9:00 PM. Michael is asleep. Maybe I could have Drew come over.

Addie: Don't apologize. Can you come over so we can talk about it? Michael is asleep.