Chapter 16

Why does he have to be so goddamn adorable?

"No, seriously, what do you mean?" His smirk grew wider as he waited for me to say it again.

"I love you." I smiled brightly as I held his hand tighter than before.

"And I love you." He smiled as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. His soft plump lips moved against mine as he placed one hand on my cheek and the other was on my thigh.

"I will always love you." He whispered to me as he kissed me.

*

It's been a week since I've let Drew down. I feel so terrible. I know it was the right thing to do but I feel so bad for him because he's so sensitive.

I see him in the hall sometimes. He won't talk to me. He'll just softly smile and quickly walk down the hall. He's never at the rooftop either.

I just wish he was okay..

"Hey, Babe." Michael came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey.." I sighed, making it very visible that I was upset.

"What's wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows as he watched my distressed face.

"Drew won't talk to me.."

"Aw, that's too bad. More time for me." He winked at me as if I would find it even remotely funny.

"Stop being a jerk." I scoff and I closed my locker and started walking away from him as I make my way towards class.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." He chuckles as he grabs my arm and twists me around.

"No, Michael.. You need to treat him better. Stop being a fucking dick to him all the time." I shook off his hand and walked into class as he quickly followed me in and sat behind me.

"I really am sorry."

"Then Tell Drew that." I scoff as I crossed my arms.

"Okay, class.. open your textbooks to page 34."

*

Lunch soon came around and quite frankly, I wasn't even in the mood to eat anything. Drew won't talk to me, Michael is being a jerk and I don't have anyone else I can sit with..

I walked I got the library and walked through the sections of books as I searched for a good book.

I soon spotted a book I thought had looked interesting and tried to grab it but it was just out of reach. I stood on my top toes and reached for the book when I felt someone pressed against me and grab the book.

"Here you go." The blonde haired boy stared at me with a smirk as he was handing me to book.

"Oh, thank you." I smiled.

"I'm Brady Tutton." He held his hand out for me to shake but after hearing his name I was immediately disgusted.

He was the boy who took Kate's seat in the beginning of the year.