Chapter 19

They got home pretty late, and they found themselves in their pyjamas watching a movie in bed. It was warm and cozy, all lights were off apart from a small lamp on Chris's side and they snuggled up close to each other whilst watching the TV in front of the bed.

Eddie was laying on Chris's chest, as he was stroking Eddie's hair.

"So, what are you asking the magic man for this Christmas?"

Eddie was in a playful mood, and playing with Chris's hair, he said "I want.. a dog, a cat, a goldfish named Pedro, brownies, a black sharpie specifically, a microphone, a pony, more boots and a shirt" he giggled.

Chris knew that Eddie was joking around, he liked that side of him anyway.
"Well, Im sure you won't be too disappointed this year" Chris whispered.

Eddie, still watching the movie, scrambled his arm around for Chris's hand and twiddled with his fingers that hooked around Chris's.

He looked up at him.
"What do you want for Christmas anyway?"
Chris paused and looked away for a couple of seconds before he took a breath to speak.
"Oh, I don't really know. Besides, being in your company and in a happy mood is all I'm looking forward to."
Eddie rolled his eyes and nuzzled his nose behind Chris's ear.

In the mall a couple of days back, he saw Chris staring at a guitar he liked, and he knew that's what he needed. But all he needed to do it go out and figure out how to get there on his own.

Eddie figured he'd save those thoughts for later and watch the movie.

"We should do this more often, watching movies late at night. It's fun" Chris smiled, hanging his arm around Eddie.

Eddie then nestled his mouth around Chris's neck, moving it back to his ear.
"I can think of better things to do" He said softly.

Without hesitation, Chris took the remote and switched off the TV. Eddie lay on top of him and passionately kissed him hardly. Chris cupped Eddie's cheek as Eddie's hands started to wonder, he knocked a few things off the bedside table before he managed to switch off the light.

Eddie took off his shirt and removed Chris's too. Things got rapid and hot, and the rest was history.

—————————————

They woke up next to each other on the following day. Eddie was cuddled up right next to Chris.

Chris looked to Eddie, moving his hair out of the way.
"Last night was wild, huh?"

"I enjoyed it, we should do that more often too" Eddie chuckled. He kissed Chris again, and before things got heated he took a breath and they both got dressed.

"I want you to meet the band, Eddie. Ive told them about you and by the sounds of it, they already love you - Well, not as much as I do but still." Chris said, putting on a shirt.

Eddie, stepping into his shorts, took a small pause and continued.
"Sure, as long as you don't leave me"

Chris winked and assured him everything was going to be fine.