Chapter 1: The past

"What is this beast!" A woman shrieked holding her newborn son.
A nurse eyed the child curiously. Just then, a searing pain shot through the woman, and her back began to arch.
"Ma'am you're having another" the nurse happily chirped and commanded the woman to push.
The woman of course complied but burst into tears when she saw her second child.
"ABOMINATIONS I TELL YOU! THEY'RE THE DEVIL!" Just as she yelled that, the door burst open to reveal a chubby male.
"Sorry I'm late honey, I had to have a fag" he drawled.
The nurse looked at the man in shock.
"I DON'T GIVE A SH*T ANDREW, JUST TAKE THESE THINGS AWAY" She yelled angrily.
The man looked at his children and scowled.
"They have fucking quirks Sandra...what the fuck...you" the man said pointing at the nurse.
"Y-yes sir"
"What happened...are you sure they're my children...me and my wife don't have quirks...and what's more they have different colored eyes...freaking devils" he ranted.
The nurse silently cursed at the parents but gave them a closed eye smile.
"Sir, it seems they have heterochromia, it is quite rare and it may have just been a slight mutation of the cells, after all you weren't expecting twins. I believe the situation with the quirk is that of a skipped generation perhaps?"
The man scoffed and glared at the nurse. "There's no way in hell that any of my family have a curse like that...is it possible to put them up for adop- wait never mind...Sandra...hurry up out and we'll be taking the children"
Just as he was about to leave the man was stopped by the nurse. "Sir you need to name them"
"They don't need names...they ain't human...an' don't you think of naming 'em Sandra"
"Wait Andrew let's just give them numbers instead" The woman interjected. The man sighed but complied with his wife's request.
"Fine the girl's name is six and the boy can be nine...you get it" he sniggered. The woman joined, whilst the nurse silently wrapped the children in blankets.
"Sleep well" the nurse whispered to the heterochromatic twins.

*11 years later*

"Onii-chan!" A little girl squealed as her brother chased her around their room...which happened to be the basement. "YA! SIX GET HERE YA LITTLE RAT!" He playfully yelled. "Niiiinneeeeee I'm a cat there's a difference" Six whined.
Nine just shook his head and sat on his bed looking around the room.

The state of it made him sigh

The state of it made him sigh. Nine put his head in his hands which caught his twin's attention. "Onii-chan?" She asked sitting beside him on the bed. "I-it's nothing six now go t-" he was cut of by a loud scream, seemingly from their mother. Six started shaking a little and hid behind nine. Just then the basement door slammed open and their dad came stumbling down the stairs, obviously drunk.
"YOU LITTLE BRATS GET HERE!" He yelled. Neither moved. A low growl could be heard from Andrew's mouth as he moved toward his children. "D-dont get any closer" Nine stuttered.
Andrew lowly chuckled and smacked his son, sending him across the room. Six looked at her brother nervously, seeing he was knocked out. She timidly looked up at her father, only to be grabbed by the throat. "D-daddy...c-cant b-b-breathe" she spluttered out.
The man smirked. "Awe little six can't breathe. Whatever should I do? Oh! I know! How's about we play a game...it's called hide and kill". The girl's eyes widened in fear and clawed at her father's iron grip. The man bashed her head against the wall a few times saying "YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN YOU PIECE OF SHIT! GO TO HELL"
And then...everything went black.

~~~~~

Hi guys! This is my second fanfic here on Wattpad! I hope you enjoy this story (although it's a bit dark at the moment)

Welp that's all for this chapter, soon we'll get to some real good stuff but for now you need to know the backstory so yeah (^≈^)

Enjoy!

Aaanyways

With all the awesomeness

~ChibiChan3004~

(700 words)