Chapter 17: Blood

~3rd pov~

Six and Nine began to panic as the blonde male doubled over, clutching a hand to the gaping hole in his stomach.

Tears fell freely down all three siblings and Nanashi looked up with a smile on his face.

"D-Don't cry"

"You're fucking crying you idiot" Six spat, glaring at the elder.

Nine still stood panicking until a thought came over him.

"S-Six your qu-quirk"

Though still crying, the girl groaned out loud.

"Will you both shut the fuck up, i'm working on it!"

It was then that the brothers noticed the pool of Nanashi's blood was swirling and traveling toward his wound.

Just then the door to the basement opened revealing a very pissed off woman and a man in a lab coat wearing a smirk.

Upon noticing the dead body of her husband, the woman began to wail loudly and shout curses at the three children who didn't really listen.

The man in the lab coat reached forward, snapping the womans neck, leaving all four alive in silence.

Six ignored the horrible feeling that washed over her once she met eyes with the lab man, instead focusing on healing her brother.

"It seems Mr Watanabe needs medical attention"

Nine growled loudly and stood infront of his siblings.

"My, my that just wont do!"

Within a second, the smirking man raced forward, pinning Nine down, a scalpel against his throat and a sadistic smirk.

"Now then, young Six, I suggest you seal the wound and then you can all follow me!"

He suddenly frowned.

"Although that man is of no use to us... perhaps we can give him a quirk?"

Then it dawned on the three as they picked up on his American accent.

This man was one of the workers for the institute.

~~~

Katsuki propelled himself forward with explosions, the bakusquad and Izuku following behind whilst the rest of the class informed pro heroes and stayed at school, silently praying for the return of the heterochromatic twins.

~~~

"Your quirk is rather facinating to watch! I wonder what you'll be like without it?!" The lab man exclaimed, a grin stretching out his chapped lips.

Nine had his eyes shut tight, too afraid to look the psycho in the eyes.

Six had nearly healed her brother, said man grunting in pain every now and then, but other than that, the siblings were silent as they waited.