Chapter 6: What's wrong?

Six's Pov

I raised my eyebrows as I eyed the strong grip on my brothers scarf, whilst nine just looked at Katsuki in confusion.

"Wait" He commanded.

"What do you want kid?"

Katsuki disregarded the way Nine addressed him and let go of his scarf.

"What's with you two? Huh?!" He yelled, a frown on his face.

I flinched a little but kept a blank face.

I saw Nine look down and his ears flopped slightly.

"What- What do you mean?"

Katsuki scoffed.

"I meant what I said. Where'd you come from? Did you get in on recommendations, 'cos i sure as hell didn't see you extras in the entrance exam! How strong are you huh?! Acting like your all that, and you!" He sneered pointing at me.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME HUH?! WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS NOW, I WILL WIN, I WILL BE BETTER THAN YOU, SO DON'T THINK YOU'VE WON!" He shouted.

I giggled into my sleeve.

"Okay, one: We did get in on recommendations. Two: I guess we are pretty strong. And three: We've hardly started the term, I never said i won, i just whooped your ass today, okay? So chill and stop yelling, before your hurt even more" I glared.

Katsuki looked away, flushed slightly.

"Whatev- ARGH WHAT THE FUCK!"

He was cut off by a strong punch to the face.

I looked at Nine, eyes wide.

"Don't you ever! Yell at my sister like that again, or next time, you wont just have a bruise, lets go six" He growled and pulled me away.

I shrugged and waved a little.

"Bye Baka"

~~~~~

Katsukis Pov

I sat on the ground holding my cheek.

That guy has a strong punch.

Argh, all i wanted to do was ask if she was okay...

Tch.

Wait, I'm having stupid thoughts again, get yourself together dick head.

Just then i got a text.

I looked down and saw a message from my mum.

~~~

Crazy lady:
Get your ass home and get the shopping list, i left the money on the side, me and your dad are going to see grandma, we wont be back till sunday, don't do anything stupid, oh wait. Its you. See you on sunday asshole xxx