Chapter 18: Hospital

~3rd pov~

A harsh and scratchy cough alerted the pros in the hospital room, Aizawa rushing over to the now awake Nine.

"W-Where?"

Shinso shot up from the poor excuse of a chair that sat beside the elder twins bed, his eyes wide and his usually rigid locks clinging to his forehead.

"Shit are you okay?" He breathed out, clasping his hands around the heterochromatic male.

"I... wheres Six and Nanashi?"

Aizawa spoke up at this.

"Six... she's in the er, and Nanashi, I'm assuming he is the blonde male? He woke up from surgery around an hour ago, you should be fine to see him if you'd like"

Nine quickly nodded and got out of bed, detaching the iv drip that was in his arm and stumbling to the door.

Shinso was quick to catch up, helping the shorter to walk, Aizawa following silently behind.

~~~

Nanashi stared at the wall ahead of him in a silent fury.

One of his hands had been cuffed to the hospital bed and the detectives and pros ahead of him still hadn't informed him of the status of his siblings.

"I apologise mr Watanabe but you are not legally their guardians."

"Their legal guardians are dead" He hissed, earning a scowl from the doctor who sat beside him.

"Please try not to stress out too much, your wound is still healing."

Before he could say another word, the hospital room door was slammed open, revealing Erasure head, a purple haired guy he recognized as Hitoshi Shinso and his brother.

He sighed in relief as the latter stumbled over to him, immediately clinging to his larger frame.

"Haha, kiddo don't worry I'm here now" Nanashi chuckled, gently raking his hands through his sibling's pale locks.

They were glad to be in each other's arms again.

Now all they were missing was Six.

~~~

Katsuki silently paced outside the operating room, his mother watching in worry as his father dozed off on the woman.

Upon arriving at the hospital, Six was immediately rushed into surgery along with Nanashi, whilst Nine was taken to a general ward.

Nanashi had woken up and had immediately gotten transferred to the same general ward for questioning.

It had been almost three hours and Six was still in the er.

Katsuki had called his parents at the second hour, informing them of her state and letting them know he would be home late.

Mitsuki and Masaru had rushed over as soon as they heard, the pair being worried for both teens health.

So now the trio waited with bated breaths for the heterochromatic teen to exit surgery.