Chapter 13: Just a crush right?

Katsuki's pov

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that I no longer had Six in my arms.

The second thing I noticed was that a blanket had been draped over me.

And the third thing I noticed was that I had a tongue up my nos- WAIT WHAT?!

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" The dog from last night had been licking my face.

Nice.

"Morning" Six grumbled.

I looked up to see her pressing a hand against her temple whilst stirring something.

"O-oh, morning"

It was then that I realised she was wearing shorts and an oversized T-shirt.

Fuck not now, not here!

I glared down at the growing tent in my pants, willing it to go down before Six no-

"Katsuki have you got a boner?"

I blushed red at the straightforward question.

"How'd you know?"

"I have a brother" She deadpanned.

I stayed quiet and looked down, only to jump in shock when the girl who had got me into this mess was stood in front of me.

Holy shit.

"Hey the bathrooms over there" She giggled.

WHAT THE FUCK SHE GIGGLED, I CAN'T, HOLY SHIT.

"Hey asshole"

Never mind, she's still a bitchy furball.

"Right." I muttered, heading for the bathroom to deal with my uh, problem.

Six's pov

"Why do I wanna kiss him so bad" I muttered, redness taking over my face.

I had been reading those books that Katsuki gave me religiously and I had become much more aware of what desires are and since then I hadn't been able to look at the boy or even think of him without going all red and feeling weird in my stomach.

I think it's called a crush right?

Whatever, it should go away... right?

Just then, Katsuki came out of the bathroom, looking a bit dishevelled and red.

3rd pov

"I should probably go now" Katsuki muttered, trying to control his breathing.

Six immediately looked dejected but didn't say anything.

Truth was that Katsuki accidentally imagined Six when in the bathroom and he felt way to embarrassed to look the girl in the eye.

But he wasn't going to say that.

So dickhead mode activated.

"I've dealt with your annoying ass for too long, i'm off, see ya furball"

With that he left.

He didn't mean to hurt her.

But as soon as the boy left, she fell to the floor.

"I really am a burden huh?"

~~~~~

Little bit of a shorter one, sorry guys, I'm not feeling the best rn T_T

But I hope you enjoyed either way :)

Aaanyways

With all of the awesomeness

~Chibichan3004~

(437 words)