Six & Nine

Name: Six

Age: 15

Quirk: Six can utilize her tail for daily tasks and fighting however, her real quirk is blood manipulation. She can use blood from someone and use it for anything. Her best move is 'blood explosion'. It causes a rupture in the enemy's blood causing them to bleed from they're ears, eyes and nose.

Likes: Lollipops, Jinta (teddy), brother, training, hacking, quiet, reading, listening to music, her quirk, horror movies, purple.

Dislikes: Dad, noise, ears & tail, eyes, sympathy, liars, mum, pink, tight spaces, physical touch.

Personality: Six is very quiet and tends to hide her emotions with a blank face. She dislikes physical touch and can easily snap when someone even attempts to do so. Six is actually quite shy and untrusting however she has gotten over her shyness with the help of her brother.

Fears: Tight spaces, dad, physical touch, lied to.

Extra info: Six actually has CIPA (Inability to feel pain), also the only contact she can bare with us fighting, in fact she's grown to like it (sadist)

Type of 'dere': Kuudere (Seems emotionless and cold but actually cares alot).

~~~~~

Name: Nine

Age: 15

Quirk: Like his twin, he can utilize his tail. His real quirk is hallucination. He causes his enemy's blood to wrap around their eyes and can make any hallucination. His best tactic is 'Dream state: phantom pain' , which is exactly how it sounds.

Likes: His crush, Sister, Video games, Anime, Cooking, quirk, his face, eyes, ears.

Dislikes: Mum, Dad, Anyone who likes his sister, failing, rejection, ordered around, tail, bugs.

Personality: Nine is very cheerful and often hides his emotions with a smile. He is very protective over six and enjoys helping her. He is often very sweet but tends to be shy around his crush. He dislikes bugs and sometimes can be very girly about it.

Fears: Spiders (Arachnophobia)

Extra info: Nine actually has an inferiority complex, although he hides it.

Type of 'dere': Hajidere (blushes profusely around his crush, can even go to the point of fainting)