Chapter 11: Watanabe Nanashi

Katsuki's pov

"We'll she was a nice girl"

I looked up at my dad and nodded, for some reason I felt happy at the thought of my dad liking her.

Stupid feelings.

I walked upstairs and flopped onto my bed, jumping up in pain when something dug into my side.

I looked down and saw a weird looking box.

Upon closer inspection, I found that the box contained a single yen on a chain.

"What the..."

I held up the necklace in curiosity.

"Where'd this even come from?"

It was then that I noticed a small piece of paper in the box.

It read:

Happy birthday little brother and sister, I know you probably hate me for leaving you alone in that place and I am truly sorry.

However please understand that I was banned from that household and forbade from seeing you both.

I hope one day you both can forgive me, and until then, please accept these necklaces as a token of apology.

Love from Watanabe Nanashi, your brother

I put the note back in the box, and the necklace on top.

"Watanabe Nanashi huh?"

I picked up the box and placed it in my school bag.

"I'll give it to her tomorrow"

~~~

Six's pov

I took a deep breath and unlocked the door, a sense of guilt over taking my pride.

"Nine?"

I walked into the main room and sighed.

There was no noise and it seemed as if nothing had been touched.

I glanced at the table, noticing an identical jewellery box to my ow- fuck, I left it on Katsuki's bed, I guess I'll just have to get it from him tomorrow.

I let out another sigh and sat on the couch, fiddling with the cushions, waiting for my brother to come home.

~~~

3rd pov

It was dark outside by the time Nine had returned home, shopping bags in one hand and a small cage in the other.

He used his elbow to open the door, assuming that it was already unlocked.

His ears perked up as the soft snores of his sister reached them.