Chapter 19: Love?

~3rd pov~

In the time that Six had been in a coma, the class of 1-A had gone through several traumatic things.

Just days after Katsuki returned, an incident named the USJ incident happened.

Bakugou thought it was real creative.

Note the sarcasm.

After that Nine had returned only to find out that they were required to now stay in dorms, which coincidentally ended in Nanashi applying to work in the school.

What he worked as was still a mystery to everyone, concidering most of the time he hung around the dorms trying to piss of Katsuki and teasing his brother.

It was safe to say that Aizawa had replaced the living room couch a few times.

A couple  weeks after, 18 days to be more precise, the sports festival took place.

Nine had lost in the cavalry battle, well, he was disqualified after accidentally punching the boys who were on his team for making Shinso feel like shit.

He had claimed he was going to drop out anyway, which was when Hitoshi concluded his boyfriend had been spending too much time with the thunder named Bakugo.

As for the said blonde, well, he won the whole thing just as he said he would.

Usually when that sort of thing happened he was happy, his ego was boosted and he would go home screaming profanities at his mother that were something along the lines of: "congrats on giving fucking birth to this motherfucking human you old hag, cos guess what? I motherfucking beat those bastard extras".

He would often receive some inchoherny yells and a hug later, however not this time.

Katsuki wanted to storm into the hospital as soon as Six woke up and do what he usually would, he wanted to go home and yell at his mum in victory.

But he felt cheated.

So he couldn't do either.

His victory didn't feel deserved and so he simply went home, yelled at his mother in annoyance and slept early after an angry shower.

Katsuki and Nine were then sent on internships for a week.

Nine ended up tagging along with Bakugou concidering they wanted to be together when the call from the hospital was recieved, but also partly because he heard what Best Jeanist did to his interns and he couldn't wait to see Katsuki's wild hair tamed.

He would save a picture for his sister, if he didn't get blown up by the angry teen that was.

Next an incident named the Hosu incident - again with the creativity stupid extras (Katsuki) - where Izuku, Shoto and Tenya had taken down Stain.

After that not much had happened except small incidents with the LOV such as Izuku meeting Shigaraki in the mall.

It was around mid July when Six had awoken.

The class of 1-A were on the break at the end of their first term and concidering the last time they had seen Six was before she was kidnapped by her brother - in early April - to say the class were excited would be an understatement.