The First Time (18+)

Credit: Alwynswift13 on Tumblr

__________________________

She can hear the gravel crunch from his car coming up the driveway as she stands in front of the sink in the kitchen, looking out the window trying to catch a glimpse of the headlights coming around the bend. She smiles softly as she catches sight of the yellow beams illuminating the trees as the black car makes it appearance. As she walks toward the front door she can hear the door shut and the sound of footsteps on the walkway. Taylor swings open the door just as Joe is reaching to ring the bell, "hey" she said breathlessly, looking starry eyed up at him as he grins at her, "hey" he replied breathlessly, the hot air from his breathe puffing up around him, slowly dissipating as he takes a step toward her. Taylor takes a step back from the door, "come on in, its freezing out here" she says motioning with her arm for him to make his way into the foyer.
He steps toward the small closet, comfortable enough in her house to automatically take off his jacket, reaching for the hanger she leaves for him. As he turns back around he catches her staring at him, biting the corner of her lip. "Taylor?" He says, eyebrows raised, she just keeps staring at him completely unaware. "Love" he says a bit louder, stepping towards her. "Huh, what?" Replies Taylor, snapping her head up, blushing as she realizes that he just caught her checking him out. "What are you thinking about over there" asks Joe jokingly, winking at her. Taylor blushes even more deeply as she shakes her head slightly, "nothing" she says quietly, looking up slyly at Joe. He just shakes his head at her as he wraps his arms around her waist, resting his interlocked hands on the small of her back, pulling her close to him. She bites her lip again as she rests her palms on his forearm, looking up softly at him. "Missed you" she whispers, resting her head against his chest, taking a deep breathe as she snuggles against him. "Mhhm" agrees Joe, resting his cheek on the top of her head, inhaling the sweet sent of her strawberry shampoo.

She pulls away from their embrace slowly, arching her back to gaze up at him, "Dinner?" She asks, "Yeah" replies Joe, "sounds good to me love" She smiles as she turns to make her way into the kitchen, he follows her, his palm resting softly on her back. He had been filming for the past two and a half weeks in South Africa. They had been seeing each other for almost three months, and this was the first time they had to be apart for more than a day or two. It had made both of them realize just how much they enjoyed being with each other, especially with the time difference being so crazy.

"Woah" said Joe, his face lit up with surprise as they walked into the kitchen. Taylor already had dinner made, and the table was all set and ready to go, complete with candles and soft music in the background. "Whats all this for love?" Asked Joe, his eyes darting back and forth between the table and Taylor. Taylor grinned, obviously pleased that her little surprise had panned out. "I just missed you, a lot, thats all" replied Taylor, leaning into his shoulder, her arms wrapped around his waist, fingers clasped at his hip. She loved being this close to him, breathing in his scent, feeling so secure. She missed him terribly, but now he was back and she was excited to spoil him a little bit. "Thanks love" whispered Joe, leaning away from her slightly, pushing a stand of her hair back behind her ear, "I missed you too." He leaned in to kiss her, gently at first, but she immediately deepened the kiss, leaning her body into his. He was slightly surprised by her quick response, she had been slow to engage in the physical side of their relationship, and they were still taking it slow so far. Nothing more than some intense make out sessions that normally ended up with Joe's shirt on the floor.

She continued to kiss him deeply, running her tongue along his lower lip. Joe sighed slightly as he gripped her waist tightly with one hand, the other making its way to the back of her head, tangling itself in her curls. Taylor shivered at his touch, feeling her skin burn beneath her sweater where his hand was. She groaned softly as she slowly ran her hands up his back, his muscles rippling underneath her gentle touch. Joe's grip tightened on Taylor's hip, "Mmhm, Taylor" he whispered pulling back slightly, "the food is getting cold" he mumbled as Taylor rested her forehead against his, her eyes closed. "Let it get cold then" she replied, her voice husky, "I missed you". She opened her eyes slightly to look into his, "upstairs?" She whispered lightly, blushing at the implications of what she was saying. Joe's eyes went wide for a second as he pulled her hips into meet his, her breathe caught at his sudden movements. "Only if you want" replied Joe, his voice breathy as he studied her face, "oh believe me I want" replied Taylor slyly, "two weeks was about twelve days too long" she whispered as she leaned in to kiss him again, immediately pressing her body against his.