Everything (18+)

Cre: mrsalwynswift

_______________

Taylor opens her eyes and smiles. A ray of sunlight is tickling her face and she feels lighthearted kisses being pressed onto her tummy. Her hand immediately lands on his hair and she mumbles a sleepy "morning". Joe, who seems to be done with the daily belly- kissing ritual now slowly comes up to her.

"Good morning, beautiful. How'd you sleep?" he smiles in between his soft kisses on her lips. She yawns one more time and smiles at him with puffy eyes.

"Good. Really needed these eight hours after yesterday." she says, and Joe nods because she is right. Ever since they found out that Taylor is pregnant, he's eager to make sure that she's taking care of herself and doesn't overstrain herself as much as she usually does.

After landing in Rhode Island yesterday night with him and his parents, he knew that Jetlag had her gotten to her and she stumbled into bed immediately as soon as they got home. Joe kisses her cheek again and Taylor escapes a low "mhmm" right before placing her hand on his lower back.

"Let's get up and make some breakfast before everyone wakes up." he smiles and kisses her again.

"Wait.." she then mumbles and he looks at her confused while leaning over her. She's wearing that cheeky smile on her face, that he knows too well since she's pregnant. Being in her twelfth week of pregnancy means that she's only showing a little bit, wearing a cute and small little curve where her lower abdomen is. But it also means that her uterus and everything in her lower area has never been better supplied with blood than in the last weeks of growing an embryo. She's having an unsaturated need for sex, since a couple of weeks. She's aching, every hour of the day, which is slowly driving him insane. He feels like they don't have time for anything anymore when they're both at home - anything but sex. Three to four times a day.

Taylor knows that she's the reason for the dramatic increase of the quantity of sex they're having, but she can't do anything about it. Her body is changing and her sexual needs as well. After all, she's growing a human- being inside her. A little miracle that's going to change their life's forever.

"Baby, I know that look..." he smirks before kissing her softly. Taylor laughs and blushes a bit before placing her hand on his ass during the kiss.

"I'm so sorry, it's just... I was exhausted when we got home last night, but actually I've been craving you since.. days." she says dramatically and Joe responds with a little giggle in her neck while leaning over her. The last couple of days when he went off filming must've been a torture for her.

"Baby, I miss making love to you too but... both of our parents are in this house, probably already woken up and expect to have a nice family weekend with us. I just.. I don't want them to hear anything they're not supposed to hear. So.. why don't we just wait 'til Monday. Then they'll all be gone and we have the entire day to.. do whatever you want." he ended his last words with a hot breath in her ear before kissing her temple. Taylor protests immediately, looks at him as if he's out of his mind.

"Monday?? It's.. Thursday. Joe. I can't.. are you even aware of the enormous amount of hormones that I have to deal with? I.. I need you so bad, baby." she says with the sweetest smile on her face before kissing him slowly. Joe can't help but laugh into the kiss. It does turn him on how desperate she is. He loves the weight she has gained and he loves the fact that the love of his life needs his proximity more than ever since she's carrying his child. He loves her for all her mood swings, all her physical changes and also for her current sexual desires. Joe kisses her softly.

"On a scale from 1- 10, how bad is it this morning, huh?" he smiles, slowly placing his lips behind her ear. She hates him for teasing her. But she can't help but feel the dampness in her panties.