Kinky Night (18++)

Credit to mrsalwynswift on Tumblr
______________________

Can we just talk about Taylor still being a little uptight and shy sometimes when it comes to any activities in the bedroom? Like, I'm sure she's up for many new things but I don't think she's the one asking for it. Just imagine Joe loosening her up a bit with different things that would make her come out of her comfort zone. For example him suggesting to watch a porn together. I can totally see Tay laughing about this stupid idea at first and then agreeing as soon as he promises her to look for something sensual and qualitative. So let's talk about a nervous Tay sitting on her bed while he turns on the TV. She'd unconsciously laugh a few times to make the situation more comfortable. Joe would crawl into bed to her and sit behind her, pull her into his arms.

"This is so weird." she mumbles and he can definitely see her blush a bit while being cuddled by him in the dark. Only the light of the TV lighting her face.

Joe presses his lips gently against her temple while laughing a little. "Baby, don't tell me you've never watched porn before." He sometimes can't believe how a woman that beautiful can still be a bit insecure at times.

"I do. I mean.."

"When you're alone and try to get yourself off?" he asks with a smirk and he feels her blush even more.

She doesn't answer and he laughs once more before kissing her cheek.

"That was not the question. What.. what is this crap anyway?" she asks and point to the TV. She really doesn't want to give in and make him notice that what she sees on the screen is actually pretty sensual.

An attractive guy is pleasuring the woman's body with an oily massage on her boobs. It really does look very sensual and attractive.

"It's called Hegre massage. Got like ten million views online." he mumbles in her ear while holding her in his arms.

Her attire is not really special. She wears a dark blue knit sweater and some black tights. Her curly hair is in a little bun in her neck. She would never fit into porn- blogs definitions of 'sexy' yet to him she's the most attractive and loving and sexy person on earth. More than that, he loves her. Everything about her.

Joe kisses Taylor's cheek once more and watches her lean her head back onto his shoulder. She looks so comfortable while lounging on bed with him. His arms around her tummy and her hands placed on his.

"I have to admit though.." she says after a few minutes, "it really looks nice. I mean.. good shots." she says. Joe smirks. She would never admit to get turned on by whatever she sees on TV. But the way her eyes don't leave the screen anymore make him feel like she enjoys watching the sensual act more than she wants to.

"Yeah. Definitely." he mumbles and kisses her neck under her sweater softly. She doesn't react, is still focused on the TV.

The guy who was massaging the girl is now working on her clit. With oily hands he rubs circles. Long and slow circles. Joe keeps on showering her with kisses on her neck. He can't help but smile silently as he notices Tay biting her lip unconsciously. She's absolutely turned on by this. Even though she'd never admit.

"She's enjoying that." Joe mumbles with his British accent in her ear and let's his hands trail down under her sweater, right on her naked tummy. He wants to take it slow. If he wants to maker her feel really good, he has to take it slow.

"Mhmm." Taylor mumbles. She never thought that she'd get so wet just by watching a guy making a girl cum. But it looks so hot and sensual and the orgasms this girl is having are making her want the same thing as well. She's glad that Joe slowly starts to touch her more, even though if it just means drawing circles on her stomach.