Chapter 5:

Kookie and I drove to the restaurant and we walked to the private room laughing about how I almost died walking on my heels.

 Walking in I apologize.

 "Sorry we are late" I bow and sit down. 

"It's okay, I already ordered for you guys," Says Jin Oppa.

Kookie and I are still trying to compose ourselves when Namjoon asks "Are you guys okay?" 

Causing us to burst out laughing. 

"Noona is a clutz," says Kookie. 

"Oh, man! I was walking around the car when my heel gets stuck in a little hole on the ground I'm pulling my leg so hard that when my heel is finally freed from the hole I like fly on top of the hood of the car." We burst out laughing.

"Hyung it was like straight out of an Anime," says Kookie looking at Jin. 

At that everyone starts laughing. "So yeah I almost die cuz of my heel".

 In a really low town barely audible I hear Yoongi say "Good" I just ignore it. 

We eat our lunch and make small talk.

 Jin gets up to go to the bathroom, so I talk to Kookie about my weekend plans.

 Hoseok joins our conversation. when Yoongi says "Wahh some people don't change at all, shameless" 

I look up at him and I see he is looking right at me.

 Kill him with kindness.

 I smile at him and say.

 "I'm sorry, did you say something?". 

Crossing his arms over his chest he repeats "People don't change, How shameless". 

From the corner of my eye, I notice Kookie getting worked up. 

So I put my hand on his leg to calm him down.

 Sitting back on my chair.

 I give him my best shit-eating grin.

 "You are right Mr.Min. Some people never change, like you for example. 7 years ago you were a complete asshole and 7 years later you are still the same asshole. How sad, I guess some people never grow up." 

Not happy about my response he narrows his eyes at me while the room goes deadly quiet.

 We look at each other for a while until my phone starts to ring.

Jin Oppa walks in and sits down.

While I get my phone from my bag.  

 Looking at the caller I.D I notice it's my baby.

Instantly bringing a smile to my face.

 I am going to answer when Jin takes my phone and says.

 "I want to talk to him," he says.

" Nooo... Oppa, give it back." before I answer I say.

 "I'll get going I have a few things I need to finish" I get up and bow.

 "I'll come with you," says Kookie.

 Answering my phone I say.

Min Jee: Hey Baby!

Alex:Mama! I miss you

Min Jee: Aww! I miss you too.

and I walk out...

I pay for the meal.

 Finish talking to Alex and go back to work.

___________

Sorry for another short chapter.