Chapter 20:

Third Person POV

Min Jee stayed  till 9 working.

 And Jungkook stayed to help.

 Still confused and shocked by what happened earlier she decides to stop and just go to Jin's places.

 She need her Oppa therapy.

 She shuts everything down and walks to Jungkook's desk

. "Kookie-ah I can't work anymore. Let's go"

 He starts to shut everything down.

 "Soo...Noona, are you going to tell me who that guy was?"

 He asks as they wait for their elevator.

Curious as to who that handsome man was.

Still not as handsome as Taehyung.

 Signing Min Jee says. " He is a friend from New York." 

 Min Jee Looks at Jungkook and says. " Im planning on going to Jin Oppa's house to talk about what happened today and the weekend, Wanna come"

 He smiles " Noona you know I want to know" Min Jee laughs. 

They get in the car and drive to Jin's place. 

In the elevator Min Jee texts JIn.

Min Jee: Oppa! are you home? i'm on my way up. I need a therapy session. HELP!

Jin reads the text and jumps from where he is sitting.

 "Min Jee is on her way here! Hide!"

Everyone jumps from their seats fix everything and run to Jin's Home office.

The bell rings and Jin hides the guys shoes and opens the door.

Min jee walks in and face plants on the couch "OPPAAA!!!!" she whines.

Jin and Jungkook exchange looks and sit.

 "My baby what happened?" He asks although he already knows what happened.

She sits up and says. "UGH! I don't know  I am so confused. It's like i'm in the twilight Zone"

Jin is amused by his friends obvious frustration.

 "Well you said you needed therapy so starts from the beginning"

 Min Jee nods "Okey But I am going to need wine, Lots of wine."

Two cups later Min Jee start talking.

 "Okey...where do I start? So Today Daniel came to see me at work. It was a nice surprise until he confessed!"

 Jungkook and Jin are both surprised. But also are all the guys hiding in the office. 

 They guys All look at Yoongi who DOES NOT look HAPPY. They continue to listen.

"He confessed?!" says Jungkook.

Taking a sip from her drink  she says.

 "Yeah he did!. I mean I knew he had feelings for me but I never felt that way about him, you know and then He cornered me on my chair right. And he has his hands on either side of my armrest and he asks me to be his girlfriend.

 I was looking away and he asked me to look at him in the eyes when I give him an answer." 

"And your answer was?" Jungkook asks impatiently.

Jin and I give him a look and he puts his arms up in surrender.

Taking a few sips from my cup before I continue to tell them what happened.