Chapter 33:

One week later

Min Jee's POV

Waking up early I get ready and double check my bags.

Today is the day. 

I have to catch a plane and go back to New York.

 I am dreading it but I have to.

 I leave Yoongi and Alex Sleeping in my bed.

 Gosh they are so damn cute.

 I walk to the Kitchen and make breakfast.

**At The Airport** 

Walking to check in.

 I get all my stuff In and walk with Yoongi and Alex to my Gate. 

We Hang out  and Talk for a bit.

 When the time comes for me to go.

 I can't help but cry.

"Baby don't Cry. I'll Take good care of him. You'll be back in no time." Yoongi says as he wipes my tears away.

 I sniffle a bit. "I know you will...it's just that I have never left him for more than a day. I just don't know how to cope with the fact that I won't be there for him for like a week. Plus the distance is what kills me *Sniffle* and and I really don't want to leave you" I say hugging him tightly. 

He chuckles. "Baby you will be back in no time. Don't worry. Plus we will face time as much as possible okay?" 

Kissing my forehead,I just nod.

 He is right. 

Time will fly by.

 Turning to Alex I keel in front of him and say. " Baby cakes, I have to go and when I come back I will bring all of your things okay?" He nods.

"Please be a good  boy and listen to everything your Appa says" I hug him and butterfly kiss his entire face. He laughs and tries to get away but I don't let him and keep kissing him. "EWWW MOM STOP IT!" he squeals.

 I get up and Kiss My man on the lips one last time before turning around and walking away. I wave at them one last time and go in the Gate.

This week is going to be Hell.