Chapter 24:

Yoongi's POV

She didn't know who did that to her?

To us?

 "Why?" I ask wanting to know why she didn't bother looking for the person who did all that.

 She takes a deep breath still looking at the meadow she says.

 " I was so Heartbroken that I didn't bother. I figured that whatever I said no one would believe me. So I just put it all behind me and moved on. Not just for myself but also for Alex. I had to become stronger. And work hard because he depended on me."

 Hearing her say that hurts but she was right.

Nothing she said would have mattered I was so angry at her that all I wanted to do was hurt her. 

"I'm sorry ,I- for not listening and I will make sure that who hurt you pays" I say having a mix of emotions.

 She looks at me and says. "You know who did it?"Looking at me confused.

 I nod.

 "How?" she asks.

 "Jin gave me a copy of the texts and I heard the conversation you had when you came back after you left. I had Tae track the phone number and history. Also the person who has the phone number..."

 Looking up at her she is looking at me wide eyed.

 "This oppa. Soo...Who was it?" she asks.

 I look away and say "It was Ji Soo and her friend Hyun Jae"

 "Bwhahahaha, figures!" She says as she continues to laugh.

 How can she laugh at something like this.

 We wouldn't have broken up,we would have been together and raised Alex together.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask.

 Once she is done she smiles and says "Well...figures the one person who would want to break us up would be her. I mean she was a total bitch and she made it obvious to me that she  wanted to get in your pants so bad." 

"Why didn't you say anything?" I ask.

"It's not like I  hid the fact that I hated her but she also was your childhood friend and I didn't want to be that girl and make you choose. You really cared about her and I couldn't do that to you" She admired.

Damn it.

I guess now that I think back they never got along.

How could I have been so dumb.

 "So what else did Jin oppa tell you?" she says changing the subject.

 "Well he showed me pictures of you guys from collage till now. And all the videos he had of Alex." I say.

 "Oh no! you also saw the video of me going...." she says horrified.

"Into labor? Yah! You were so strong." I say.

 Feeling so proud of her.

 " I was so scared,and in so much pain.If i wasn't for Jin Oppa I don't even know. I just kept saying 'I can't do it im scared' . But it was worth it. Alex is the best thing that happened to me." She says with a smile.

I can't take it anymore.

 I Hug her.

 She stiffened under me up I just keep hugging her.

 "You did so well raising him and making a name for yourself. I am so proud of you."

 For the rest of the Lunch we talk about life and everything we have been up to.

 She tells me all about Alex and how when he was little he would get really sick during winter.

It must have been so hard for her. 

She tells me all the things Alex likes.

From toys to favorite movies,food,and music. I was surprised to find out that his favorite song is Old town Road and he likes Imagine dragons.

Once we are done we go to a children store and get a car seat.

 Min Jee has  one but I need one for my car as well.

 Min Jee helps me and we go to get coffee and talk some more.

 I just love listening to her talk about Alex and work and Jin.

 I am so thankful for Jin Hyung.

When It's time we go to pick up Alex from his school.

 On the way back home Alex talks non stop about all the things he learned about Korean culture and how he has a girlfriend who's name is Na Ra. 

Hehe,That my boy.

 Min Jee shakes her head and says that this is not his first girlfriend. 

He had one in Pre-K.

 Well damn my son!. We talk more and once at Min Jee's place I am invited to have dinner with them. 

I am the happiest I have ever been.